Best Incoming Freshman 9th Region

I have a son who plays for Dixie and has been to every open gym except maybe one... according to him this kid does not exist?? If he does exist it sure would be nice to have him!

Also, Adam Kunkel is the real deal! Kid can play and he has a big, competitive heart. Smart decision to "transfer" to Cooper.

Weird. I have been told by 3 people who have been going to CovCath open gyms all summer that there is a kid who is going to be a freshman at Dixie that is killing people. I'll dig a little. Really bizarre.

No doubt, if anyone would know it would be your son -- thanks for checking ENNAM.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. I have been told by 3 people who have been going to CovCath open gyms all summer that there is a kid who is going to be a freshman at Dixie that is killing people. I'll dig a little. Really bizarre.

No doubt, if anyone would know it would be your son -- thanks for checking ENNAM.

Lol... I hope the kid exists!

When I said my son went to all the open gyms I was only referring to the Dixie ones.

They aren't talking about Hunter Meyer are they? He was a Frosh last year, will be a Soph next year. He is really good...??

Who is the kid that Dixie is getting that has been famously ripping up open gyms all over northern KY? I've heard that he is, without question, the best incoming 9th grader in the region.

Dixie will need such a kid, because Turkeyfoot's 8th grade starting 5 (at least 4) aren't going to Dixie from what I've heard. That's gotta impact you when your true feeder school isn't feeding you.

Dixie will need such a kid, because Turkeyfoot's 8th grade starting 5 (at least 4) aren't going to Dixie from what I've heard. That's gotta impact you when your true feeder school isn't feeding you.

Where are they going?

Cooper should have a nice class.

Kunkel

McNeil

Lay (is he going to Cooper?)

Austin will be going to Cov Cath.

Copper will be very solid with Kunkle, McNeil, Pittman, Runion, Ollier, Brown. those are just a few that i know off the top of my head. Question is how much Freshman does Kunkle and McNeil play?

Only 2 started.Maile CCH Pike CCH

Austin will be going to Cov Cath.

Copper will be very solid with Kunkle, McNeil, Pittman, Runion, Ollier, Brown. those are just a few that i know off the top of my head. Question is how much Freshman does Kunkle and McNeil play?

Who is Austin?

I've heard Newport has a really good freshman too. Maybe that is who MTGL was talking about?

Rico Hollis is the kid from Newport, not sure if he has been going to open gyms though. He will be a stud, quickest kid I have seen in the 9th region. Needs to develop an outside game but has lock down D. Also Brennan Hall of NCC kid can flat out score played with Steven Pangallo at Holy Trinity.