Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCHNation32

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CCHNation32

  1. I think everyone hating against Cov Cath getting money is funny!! Haters going to hate! Whoever is complaining needs to realize the following: How did Beechwood getting a new field and locker room ? It wasn't by fundraising!!!! How did Scott get a new field? It wasn't by raising money on their own!! How did Dixie get a new field? It wasn't from raising money on their own! How is highlands getting new buildings for sports? It wasn't from them raising money on their own!! All the money is coming from Tax dollar money!!!! I don't see anyone complaining about those schools!! Cov Cath doesn't get any money from the State like every other school so why does it matter if they get some money from the NFL!! Think before you talk!
  2. Tomorrow is the first day of practice after the dead period! Where will he play?
  3. Is he pretty good? How tall is he?
  4. AJ Mauer(Sp?) CCH Ruthsatz( CCH)
  5. Doesn't the thread say NKY Freshman Football?
  6. Since high schools are getting ready for football season! What Schools will be the favorites? What players are looking good right now? What freshman players will you hear in their names on the varsity field in the future?
  7. Any news regarding Aaron? Is he staying at Boone or is he playing at Cov. Cath. next year?
  8. I don't know who Raisbeck is that's why I asked!!!
  9. Is that a big surprise that Raisbeck is going to Cov Cath?
  10. Someone told me Cov Cath is loaded with talent coming in!!
  11. Who is going to be the best team next year? Also, Who is going to be some of the better players in freshman football ?
  12. Where will some of the best players go to school next year? What position do they play?
  13. Why would they even play SK?
  14. I heard that Walters son is bringing a friend with him to Cov Cath about the same size as he is? Does anyone know who that could be?
  15. When was the last time someone from NKY made the Kentucky vs Indiana all star team roster?
  16. What's his name? What position does he play?
  17. I heard today that they have a stud football player coming Boone county area! His dad played basketball at Xavier! Does anyone have any idea who that could be?
  18. One of the players fathers played football in the NFL so I bet he stocks with football!
  19. Someone said that they have two 6"6 freshman coming in!
  20. I heard Cov Cath had freshman sign ups last week. I heard they had between 40- 50 kids sign up! I also heard that there was talent coming from all over NKY!
  21. What other offers did he have?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.