Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Incoming Freshman 9th Region

Featured Replies

But he can still live in Ohio and play in Ky?

 

Could be wrong but didn't Nick Fredrick live in Ohio as well when he attended Covcath?

  • Replies 117
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be wrong but didn't Nick Fredrick live in Ohio as well when he attended Covcath?

 

Incorrect.

Correct.

 

I must be missing something here....

Correct.

 

Clyde you absolutely wrong on this one. You cant live in ohio and go to a kentucky school and play a sport.

Clyde you absolutely wrong on this one. You cant live in ohio and go to a kentucky school and play a sport.

 

:laugh: That is going to be embarrassing. :popcorn:

I must be missing something here....

 

Must be. You mentioned the transfer issue before. The only time the transfer rule comes into play is if the kid who is going to the new school played varsity sports at his previous school. This kid has not so the transfer rule does not come into play.

 

You may be confusing OH with KY rules. OH does not allow kids to live in KY and play in OH. KY does not have that rule.

Clyde you absolutely wrong on this one. You cant live in ohio and go to a kentucky school and play a sport.

 

Usually when someone says that another is "absolutely" incorrect about something they say "and here's why." I don't see that so I assume you're not truly "absolutely" sure BUT I'm always open to learning something new. I've spent a lot of time over the years reviewing KHSAA policy but maybe I missed something.

 

Where in the KHSAA bylaws tells you that I'm absolutely wrong?

:laugh: That is going to be embarrassing. :popcorn:

 

Nah. A lot of people get confused on bylaws. No harm.

Nah. A lot of people get confused on bylaws. No harm.

 

Sorry, when someone drops a "....you absolutely wrong...", and they are in fact wrong, it falls squarely in the embarrassing category.

Usually when someone says that another is "absolutely" incorrect about something they say "and here's why." I don't see that so I assume you're not truly "absolutely" sure BUT I'm always open to learning something new. I've spent a lot of time over the years reviewing KHSAA policy but maybe I missed something.

 

Where in the KHSAA bylaws tells you that I'm absolutely wrong?

 

You can go to school in Kentucky but you cant play a sport. Unless the kid move to Kentucky in that area or the kid lives with someone that is a relative

You can go to school in Kentucky but you cant play a sport. Unless the kid move to Kentucky in that area or the kid lives with someone that is a relative

 

It would help your case if you provided where it says that in the KHSAA handbook instead of simply repeating the same thing. I went back and looked in the handbook and cannot find anything that supports your case. Trinity and probably X have kids that live in Indiana that play for them. I'm sure Belfry had a kid or two from WVA.

 

So instead of saying the same thing over and over point us to where the KHSAA handbook forbids living out of state and playing high school sports.

 

Not sure how long you've been around but a few years ago there was a big push led by a cat from Somerset and this was one of the things he wanted changed. If failed.

It would help your case if you provided where it says that in the KHSAA handbook instead of simply repeating the same thing. I went back and looked in the handbook and cannot find anything that supports your case. Trinity and probably X have kids that live in Indiana that play for them. I'm sure Belfry had a kid or two from WVA.

 

So instead of saying the same thing over and over point us to where the KHSAA handbook forbids living out of state and playing high school sports.

 

Not sure how long you've been around but a few years ago there was a big push led by a cat from Somerset and this was one of the things he wanted changed. If failed.

 

There is no need to go back n forth on this issue. But listen to what you are writing I can live in Ohio with my parents attend a school in NKY and play a sport. If this was the case all schools in NKY should start recruiting kids in the cincinnati area.

There is no need to go back n forth on this issue. But listen to what you are writing I can live in Ohio with my parents attend a school in NKY and play a sport. If this was the case all schools in NKY should start recruiting kids in the cincinnati area.

 

Well recruiting is illegal so , again, you're wrong.

 

Yes. Kids can live in Ohio, WVa, Indiana and play high school sports in KY. Either step up and show us where it SAYS it is not allowed or quit posting the same thing over and over.

There is no need to go back n forth on this issue. But listen to what you are writing I can live in Ohio with my parents attend a school in NKY and play a sport. If this was the case all schools in NKY should start recruiting kids in the cincinnati area.

 

You could live in Ohio and play in NKY but why would any kid in Ohio want to come to NKY and play a sport when they could play in Ohio?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.