Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Incoming Freshman 9th Region

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent

 

Solicitation is a crime!

Is he pretty good? How tall is he?

 

He is a nice player. Descent outside shot ( getting better) and does a nice job attacking rim. He is probably somewhere around the 6-0 / 6-1 range (just a guess maybe taller). Heard that he has been doing a nice job in summer league. Look for him to play some JV is what i was told.

Don't know his name but the kid for the Legends going to Newport is pretty good. Will see varsity time this year. I know Snapp played him some at eh Xavier camp this summer. Kid has the best motor at this age group.

Don't know his name but the kid for the Legends going to Newport is pretty good. Will see varsity time this year. I know Snapp played him some at eh Xavier camp this summer. Kid has the best motor at this age group.

 

Rico Hollis...played well at the Holmes Summer Event as well.

Is this the kid that played for Conner Middle School last year? If so, why is he at Cooper and not Conner?

 

This is the former Conner guy. I would say he doesn't play freshman only JV and maybe some V min.

Where are they going?

Wow. There will be plenty of play time next year. When this years senior class graduates

How big is Kunkel?

When I saw him this summer he looked like he had grown. A lanky 5'11?

What grade is the Miller kid in now? The one who played at Woodland. He very well might be the best.

What grade is the Miller kid in now? The one who played at Woodland. He very well might be the best.

 

If I'm thinking of the same kid, he is a freshman at Holmes now.

Assuming McNeil is the young man that was at Ockerman last year, I thought he was the best combination of ball skill, physicality and tenacity that I saw in the NKMSAA last year. McNeil reminded me a lot of Nick Ruthsatz - strong with the ball and strong to the basket. The next best guards I saw were Ruthsatz and Pangallo, in no particular order.

 

Mayer was a beast at the 4. Will be interesting to watch him make decisions on sports as time goes on...

Keep an eye out for Jacob Noe at Highlands. He can literally jump out of the gym, his Dad was a state champion high jumper who got a track scholarship and went on to high jump like 7ft I believe. Jacob is a quick leaper and has developed his game I understand. If he keeps working hard on fundamentals he will be a nice player for the Birds.

Keep an eye out for Jacob Noe at Highlands. He can literally jump out of the gym, his Dad was a state champion high jumper who got a track scholarship and went on to high jump like 7ft I believe. Jacob is a quick leaper and has developed his game I understand. If he keeps working hard on fundamentals he will be a nice player for the Birds.

 

Jacob is a very good player. I heard him an the other freshman Braden Posey will be 2 kids who could help jump start the program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.