Western 18 Male 3

Airforce1

Wow!

OK, maybe Male is that bad (OK some say young)!

Floyd Central has a good RB but is not a good team but I thought OK week one.

Butler is just average and Male barely beat them and now this. Don't get me wrong Western is a good 4-A team but no way they should handle Male the way they did.

Going to be a long year for the Bulldogs. LexCath, Boone County, Eastern, St. X, Trinity, Manual, Ch. Academy. Will they win again before the CAL game?

We didn't lose to Butler Post #5.. Floyd Central won tonite they are 3-0. Male fumbles on the first play of the game, led to an easy 6 for the Warriers.

Male fumbles later ball rolls into the end zone for another easy (real easy) score. 12-0.

Male hits a field goal. 12-3

Male has first and goal on Western 10, but fails in three tries , goes for a short field goal looks good but Ref said wide right.

Very good kicker for Male, but I couldn't tell from my seat, 12-6 no still 12-3.

Next play with 6 minutes remaining, Western back goes for 40 yards, and they score real late and missed their extra point.

18-3. Western has a very quick defense that ran with Male. They also are very solid in both lines, and two nice backs. Qb did a fine job too. Give them credit. Coach Boyd had them ready.

You cannot have 4 turnovers in a close game and win.

Bert, Male has "3" returning starters. As a Male supporter I have not came out and declared great things for this team, as any other Male person. As we talk about this team with others, family members/Male folks we realize we have little experince, but this team plays very hard same as they practice. The two unforced fumbles lead the two scores for Western, as I mentioned earlier.

Male will be fine. They will not quit.