I say it's time for UK to show everyone!

SvFan4life

I am tired or hearing that UK got a raw deal or cheated or whatever. Fact of the matter is if they would have taken care of business on the road then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Personally I'd rather them win the championship by beating Syracuse, OSU, etc. I mean I think they can play with the best and it's time for them to do it.

6 games is all they have to win so it's time to put up or shut up! :ylsuper::ylsuper:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio State has a good team but they aren't head and shoulders above Kentucky. Like Kentucky, they don't have alot of depth. A couple of players in foul trouble and the game could be in jeopardy. Unlike Kentucky, Ohio State actually won the close games. Kentucky couldn't win the close games(6 of the 8 losses were decided by four points or less). Had Kentucky won those games they would be a much higher seed and we wouldn't be having this conversation. That's why I agree with SvFan on the fact that it's time to put up or shut up. Also, I do think Kentucky has a great chance against Ohio State. It won't be a blow out, that's for sure.

Everybody is saying that Ohio State will kill us and that is only if we make it past the Princeton! However, does anybody think if we get to the Sweet 16 we could beat Ohio State?

Go Big Blue!

I've heard that several times as well. If Princeton didn't win off a buzzer beater than they wouldn't even be in this tournament. Princeton is the least of my worries. Kentucky will handle business in the first round. West Virginia and whoever after that is where I start to worry.

Who on KY's team is going to stop Sullinger AND stop their 3 point shooting? That would be my worry in a UK vs. OSU matchup which may never happen.

Gee, I don't know...Maybe Harrelson/Jones/Miller, and Knight/Liggins/Lamb?? Yes, those guys are more then capable of doing both.

As much as I would love to see it, I just can't see them beating Ohio State. Heck, I'm worried about WVU. Has Cal ever beaten Huggins? Heck, just take it one game at a time. Let's worry about Princeton first.

I'd much rather be in the Ohio State bracket if I'm Kentucky then having to worry about a potential Sweet Sixteen matchup with Kansas or Duke.

Ohio State has almost as little depth as the Cats, and if Kentucky can keep either Sullinger or Diebler in check, would have a good chance at pulling the upset.

Gee, I don't know...Maybe Harrelson/Jones/Miller, and Knight/Liggins/Lamb?? Yes, those guys are more then capable of doing both.

Miller won't be guarding Sullinger.

Has Harrelson or Jones shut down a post player of his caliber this year?

I'm a big UK fan, just try to look at things realistically and if you've seen the Big Buckeye play you know where I'm coming from in my question.

I have been saying all year that I really like this UK team. They defend, they dont turn it over and they can shoot. That my friends is a dangerous combination in the tournament. WVU and Ohio St. will be formidable but I watched OSU stuggle mightily with lesser teams than UK this past weekend.