Kentucky @ Mississippi State - Predictions

UKMustangFan

Who Wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Nice road test for the Wildcats. Starkville is a zoo where batteries could descend upon the players at anytime.

Losers of three straight, are the Bulldogs due for a big game?

Will Coach Cal use the childish remarks of the moronic underachiever Rick Stansbury as motivation?

I think it's going to be a battle, but I look for the Cats to pull it out. 73-69.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Mississippi State to play one of best games of the year. My opinion is that NO.1 team in the country coming in to your house if coach can't get his players fired and ready to play then he needs some more players. Think game will be close but think Cats will pull out a win

For anyone who missed it, these are the loser Stansbury's comments about Twany Beckham....

Stansbury: "I saw his stats the other day in SEC play. Did he make one or attempt one shot?"

Stansbury: "He's seeing some pretty good basketball. He's getting a front-row ticket every night. Yes, sir."

Those comments surprised me out of Stansbury when I saw them the other day on Twitter. I always respected him as a coach, but he's lost all of that respect. I hope Kentucky wins big and Coach Cal has a few choice things to say about how childish Stansbury's comments were. Stansbury claims they were taken out of context :rolleyes:

As for the game, I think we are going to see a battle tonight. I got a feeling Bost is going to have a huge game. With that being said...

UK 75

Miss St 67

This game will be as tough as it gets, mainly due to the hostile, Indiana-type atmosphere. Expect anything from their crowd tonight. They still haven't gotten over Wall/Cousins last second heroics to beat them in the SEC tournament in 2010. I hope they have plenty security.

But I think UK will pull out a narrow victory. 72-69.

69-65 UK. Since Ole Miss will play zone most of the night, I look for this one to be a grinder. Jones and Miller will need to get inside the zone and disrupt it.

Ole Miss will not play zone against Kentucky tonight. You can take that one to the bank. :D:D