Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Mississippi State - Predictions

Who Wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
    • Mississippi State
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nice road test for the Wildcats. Starkville is a zoo where batteries could descend upon the players at anytime.

 

Losers of three straight, are the Bulldogs due for a big game?

 

Will Coach Cal use the childish remarks of the moronic underachiever Rick Stansbury as motivation?

 

I think it's going to be a battle, but I look for the Cats to pull it out. 73-69.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except Mississippi State to play one of best games of the year. My opinion is that NO.1 team in the country coming in to your house if coach can't get his players fired and ready to play then he needs some more players. Think game will be close but think Cats will pull out a win

.

Cats 75 Bulldogs 63

  • Author

For anyone who missed it, these are the loser Stansbury's comments about Twany Beckham....

 

Stansbury: "I saw his stats the other day in SEC play. Did he make one or attempt one shot?"

 

Stansbury: "He's seeing some pretty good basketball. He's getting a front-row ticket every night. Yes, sir."

^ Hopefully they get stomped and Coach Cal has something to say about that in the press conference.

Stansbury has become a whiner the last three years when it comes to Kentucky. That said, I think this is close and Kentucky wins 71-67.

  • Author

I know Coach Cal is waiting for after the game because he doesn't want to be a distraction, but I'm kind of a little surprised he hasn't said something. The one thing no one can deny about Cal is he will ALWAYS stand up for his players.

Those comments surprised me out of Stansbury when I saw them the other day on Twitter. I always respected him as a coach, but he's lost all of that respect. I hope Kentucky wins big and Coach Cal has a few choice things to say about how childish Stansbury's comments were. Stansbury claims they were taken out of context :rolleyes:

 

As for the game, I think we are going to see a battle tonight. I got a feeling Bost is going to have a huge game. With that being said...

 

UK 75

Miss St 67

69-65 UK. Since Ole Miss will play zone most of the night, I look for this one to be a grinder. Jones and Miller will need to get inside the zone and disrupt it.

Dee Bost will suit up against UK for the 12th straight year.

This game will be as tough as it gets, mainly due to the hostile, Indiana-type atmosphere. Expect anything from their crowd tonight. They still haven't gotten over Wall/Cousins last second heroics to beat them in the SEC tournament in 2010. I hope they have plenty security.

 

But I think UK will pull out a narrow victory. 72-69.

All 3 games against Mississippi State since Cal has been coach have been nothing short of odd.

69-65 UK. Since Ole Miss will play zone most of the night, I look for this one to be a grinder. Jones and Miller will need to get inside the zone and disrupt it.

 

 

Ole Miss will not play zone against Kentucky tonight. You can take that one to the bank. :D:D

"I say if Mississippi St does play zone tonight we should just back them down."

---Helmet Guy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.