Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Mississippi State - Predictions

Who Wins? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      84%
    • Mississippi State
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

All 3 games against Mississippi State since Cal has been coach have been nothing short of odd.

 

:thumb::lol:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All 3 games against Mississippi State since Cal has been coach have been nothing short of odd.

 

Last year's game @ Rupp was the game when ESPN used that horrific camera angle from the ceiling, wasn't it?

I think UK pulls away in 2nd half and wins by double digits. MSU is a bad second half team and from what Ive seen of them lately they just aren't that good period.

Last year's game @ Rupp was the game when ESPN used that horrific camera angle from the ceiling, wasn't it?
I had blocked that out my memory, but I believe you are correct.

Cats drop this one. 79-71.

Ole Miss will not play zone against Kentucky tonight. You can take that one to the bank. :D:D

 

:lol:

If the Cats are going to drop a remaining SEC game this is it! Always tough to play there, it's going to be a white out MSU has good size inside and if Bost can hit 3's it will be very close,(they beat Vandy at Vandy) but they are not great on defense and turn the ball over a lot. Cats play great D and grind this one out 71- 66.

If the Cats are going to drop a remaining SEC game this is it! Always tough to play there, it's going to be a white out MSU has good size inside and if Bost can hit 3's it will be very close,(they beat Vandy at Vandy) but they are not great on defense and turn the ball over a lot. Cats play great D and grind this one out 71- 66.

 

I wouldn't overlook Florida at the O-Dome.

The only thing I know for sure is that if UK wins it will not be by a large enough margin. In the event the UK loses it will be due to their soft OOC schedule.

I had blocked that out my memory, but I believe you are correct.

 

I still have flashes of vertigo remembering it.

While I don't think Cal will intentionally try and lose a game I could see him not making many adjustments if we come out flat or Mississippi State is just on. I think he wouldn't mind a loss and this might be it, I'll take Mississippi State 72-67.

Hoping Renardo Sidney plays a lot tonight, if so Cats will have a lot of 5 on 4 opportunities as his fat lazy butt walks up and down the court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.