Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feds Think At Least 2 Cincinnati Professional Athletes Are Involved In Steroid Bust

Featured Replies

I've heard that Bronson has had numerous instances of "sinus problems" when he's taken his boat down to the LBYC. Must be that fresh river air.

 

Good assumption.

I know its "allegedly" but steroids are supposed to improve recovery time. What has Bronson done in the past? Eat innings ans stay off the DL

^ You could say that about any player that doesn't have an injury history.

I know at least a half dozen girls Bronson has "entertained" on that boat. My guess is the majority of daily medicine he takes is to prevent outbreaks.

Those two have some reputation (allegedly) around greater Cincinnati...

 

Arroyo is always down on at the L.B.Y.C. on his big boat partying in the summer time. I been told by some women I hang around that he likes the stuff you snort

I know at least a half dozen girls Bronson has "entertained" on that boat.

 

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

 

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

 

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

^you sir are living the dream :D

 

That is my Facebook status. You should see my current girlfriend, she is off the charts hot!

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

 

At this point, it would be better termed "digging" because I've been scratching for a long, long time. :lol:

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

 

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

 

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

 

 

Are you a player? Just joking with you buddy. :D

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

 

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

 

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

 

Now I am scratching my head wondering how many women that we both have dated.

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

 

 

 

 

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

 

 

He is punter, are you saying he could backup Hanigan?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.