Feds Think At Least 2 Cincinnati Professional Athletes Are Involved In Steroid Bust

Those two have some reputation (allegedly) around greater Cincinnati...

Arroyo is always down on at the L.B.Y.C. on his big boat partying in the summer time. I been told by some women I hang around that he likes the stuff you snort

I know at least a half dozen girls Bronson has "entertained" on that boat.

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

I think I know more than that. More power to him I suppose. I hear he is a nice guy. A woman I went out with a couple of times is extra tight with him and she has nothing but good to say about him. Additionally, Bronson hit on the girlfriend of one of my friends and when that friend told him in no uncertain terms he was going to crack his skull open the friend told me Bronson was extremely professional and apologetic.

I don't hear as much about Huber but someone else I dated hung around with him some and let's just say I wonder.

And I realize all of this may have some of you scratching your head about me. :D

Are you a player? Just joking with you buddy. :D

Now I am scratching my head wondering how many women that we both have dated.

He is punter, are you saying he could backup Hanigan?