Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feds Think At Least 2 Cincinnati Professional Athletes Are Involved In Steroid Bust

Featured Replies

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20111101/NEWS010701/311010144/Details-revealed-about-YMCA-steroid-bust

 

From the Cincinnati Enquirer:

 

Local professional athletes – who haven’t been charged -- are being probed in a far-reaching Warren County drug investigation that busted a clandestine anabolic steroids lab in Tennessee and led to indictments of 32 people, authorities said Tuesday.

 

“There are at least two (professional athletes) we feel have an involvement in this operation,” said John Burke, commander of the Warren County Drug Task Force. “The investigation is ongoing and there may well be charges (against the athletes).”

I actually know one of the guys busted. I knew he was using but I was kinda shocked he was selling it. I'm surprised it took them 2 years to bring this operation down.

That's an irresponsible statement to make by the Feds.

  • Author
That's an irresponsible statement to make by the Feds.

 

I found myself thinking the same thing. "Now why in the world would they say something like that? Especially without charges filed yet?" I really don't get it.

^ I was thinking the same. That could mean a number of different things. My guess is they were just taking the steroids.

Bronson Arroyo and Kevin Huber.

Bronson Arroyo and Kevin Huber.

 

The shady individuals that Arroyo surrounds himself with, wouldn't suprise me if that were true.

Bronson Arroyo and Kevin Huber.

 

Speculation or has this been reported?

Irresponsible reporting/speculation on my part. No truth in it anywhere.

Irresponsible reporting/speculation on my part. No truth in it anywhere.

 

Cool. Just wanted to know if I missed some news.

The shady individuals that Arroyo surrounds himself with, wouldn't suprise me if that were true.

 

Agreed, hey Arroyo what's that on your nose....

Irresponsible reporting/speculation on my part. No truth in it anywhere.

 

I thought you were going for the laugh with the 2 least likely physical specimen (among Cincinnati pros). In that vein I was going to go with Andre Smith and Bryan Price.

I thought you were going for the laugh with the 2 least likely physical specimen (among Cincinnati pros). In that vein I was going to go with Andre Smith and Bryan Price.
That's what I thought as well. If Arroyo is on juice he needs to get his money back.
Bronson Arroyo and Kevin Huber.

 

Those two have some reputation (allegedly) around greater Cincinnati...

  • Author
Agreed, hey Arroyo what's that on your nose....

 

I've heard that Bronson has had numerous instances of "sinus problems" when he's taken his boat down to the LBYC. Must be that fresh river air.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.