All Time KHSAA Rusher

JJ Jude needs about 120 yards to break the record. I expect JJ to end his career in two weeks.

We did our part to help J.J. break the record. He put about 2 kilometers on Cov. Cath. in the playoffs over the past several years. :D Nothing but respect for Blazer, but I'm glad the Colonels will only have to face J.J. again if they advance and Johnson Central gets past Highlands.

JJ Jude needs about 120 yards to break the record. I expect JJ to end his career in two weeks.

They way Holmes has been playing lately, I would expect JJ to have that by the end of the 1st half. The only issue will be that Holmes sends the house on almost every play, leaving them very vulnerable to passes. If JC is their normal self, they don't throw the ball.

I still expect Jude to go over 250 in this one.

Jude actually needs 243 yards to reach the record according to WSIP Radio, who has kept track of Johnson Centrals stats all 4 years for Jude. They normally do a good job and are very accurate. Prior to the Belfry game, there was a misreporting of Jude's totals by WSIP radio. The correct totals were he needed 362 going into the Belfry game and he rushed for 119 against the Pirates.

The misreport was unintentional, but it did happen. It stemmed from his stats from one game getting subtrated twice on air the way I understood it. They went back and corrected it after the mistake was discovered. At any rate, I feel comfortable with using WSIP's total of 243 to go.

Jude actually needs 243 yards to reach the record according to WSIP Radio, who has kept track of Johnson Centrals stats all 4 years for Jude. They normally do a good job and are very accurate. Prior to the Belfry game, there was a misreporting of Jude's totals by WSIP radio. The correct totals were he needed 362 going into the Belfry game and he rushed for 119 against the Pirates.

The misreport was unintentional, but it did happen. It stemmed from his stats from one game getting subtrated twice on air the way I understood it. They went back and corrected it after the mistake was discovered. At any rate, I feel comfortable with using WSIP's total of 243 to go.

It will get very interesting if he doesn't get the record this Friday night vs. Holmes in Paintsville as the following week he has a likely match up vs. Highlands. No matter what the outcome, Jude has been a pleasure to watch.

The better guess than whether Jude will break the record versus Holmes might be how many carries will he get to break it. You know coach is going to put the ball in Jude's hands all night until he breaks the record ... home game, Highlands on the road up next. I see a potential 40 carry night. Holmes knows how to stack the line and they have some talent on defense if those players are all still on the team.

If Johnson Central isn't going to report the stats game by game, then Jude's year-end total shouldn't count. It's that simple. I guarantee you if WSIP's totals end up 10 yards shy of the record, Johnson Central's total will be 10 yards more than the total. It could possibly be one reason why game by game stats haven't been reported by the school. It's a shame.