Cooper 17 Campbell County 0

hja1224

I am not sure that anyone bashed him but as for morale busting, how about a terribly lopsided loss to Cov Cath, a blown lead late to Milford, and then a goose egg against a sub-par Cooper team. Notice I am not saying they should have won any of those games. Campbell County is one of, if not the largest school in NKY and to be consistently this outmanned, something systemically has got to be wrong. Quite honestly, this isn't exclusively a football problem historically.

WOW !!! Sub-par thats a knife in the back . That Sub-par 5a team just shut CC out . Come on man show some respect dont put down the team that won the game .

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they have only won one game from 7-12 grades then this will be a long rebuilding process. I am not bashing the kids or coach's. The parents and administration made a decision to exclude Red Devils from the field. And made it known that the players were not wanted. Kids were told if you do not play in youth league then don't come to high school there. This has caused a huge problem for Campbell County. The varsity was good last year. 12 starters last year played for the Red Devils. Last years coach's were great and did not need to be treated like they were. They recieved no support and could not get coach's teaching jobs. This was all controlled by Parents and Administration.

Coach Lickert is trying to change this mentality. The youth league is a great idea for Campbell County. It is not competeive football. Yes the NKYFL is competive. Just like AAU basketball and Traveling Baseball teams and select soccer. You need compete if you want to win in NKY.

If they have only won one game from 7-12 grades then this will be a long rebuilding process. I am not bashing the kids or coach's. The parents and administration made a decision to exclude Red Devils from the field. And made it known that the players were not wanted. Kids were told if you do not play in youth league then don't come to high school there. This has caused a huge problem for Campbell County. The varsity was good last year. 12 starters last year played for the Red Devils. Last years coach's were great and did not need to be treated like they were. They recieved no support and could not get coach's teaching jobs. This was all controlled by Parents and Administration.

Coach Lickert is trying to change this mentality. The youth league is a great idea for Campbell County. It is not competeive football. Yes the NKYFL is competive. Just like AAU basketball and Traveling Baseball teams and select soccer. You need compete if you want to win in NKY.

Kind of like how they do it in Ft. Thomas? :rolleyes:

Have the county won any games this year in their football program?

7th Grade, 8th grade, Freshman, JV, Varsity?

The 8th grade team is 3-1 and playing very well this year. They have a solid core that will make some noise on the varsity level in a few years.

You have gotten a lot of mileage out of that Red Devils thing. Get over it. You as well give parents a lot of credit for being able to control what happens at our school. I am a parent of past athletes at Campbell County and Red Devils players, my youngest graduating last year. There are meddling parents at most schools, that doesn't mean they are given anything more than the time to voice their opinion. If losing Red Devils players is the problem at Campbell County, then why are there no more wins in the past? When Red Devils players, as you say were coming to Campbell County. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see there are problems at CCHS. So people like you that keep harping about things from the past that gives you a chance to be heard. If I'm a parent of a Red Devils player right now, do you really think I'm going to send my child to another school because there was something that happened 4 or 5 years ago that you didn't like. I didn't like it at the time. I however accepted it and moved on. It is what it is. What the Camels need right now is support, not lame brain excuses why their struggling. Keep working hard Camels, Coach Lickert, and the entire coaching staff. You have this fans support!!!!!

And no one was told if you don't play in the Camels Youth league don't come to Campbell County, that did not happen.

You are another Clueless Camel Parent. Campbell may not win a game for the next 2 years. 7 grade team lost by almost 50 today against NCC. It will not get better.

Why do you even come and comment on Campbell County threads? All you have to say is negative comments about Campbell County. Sooner or later people will to start ignoring you like people ignore uk#1fan. Your comments are laughable and at times have no rhyme or reason. Also, way to insult someone. I beg to differ with you about winning games. They will buy into Coach Lickert's program and they will become a PROGRAM.

This how bad the program is. Last year I went down and helped the Head Coach put away down and field markers. And goal post Dummies. No support from you or anyone else. This was for a coach they begged to coach 6 years ago. Then gave him nothing but a trash bag to pick up after the games. This is a terrible program from a administration on down.

This how bad the program is. Last year I went down and helped the Head Coach put away down and field markers. And goal post Dummies. No support from you or anyone else. This was for a coach they begged to coach 6 years ago. Then gave him nothing but a trash bag to pick up after the games. This is a terrible program from a administration on down.

You are sadly mistaken if this is comment is directed towards me!