Everything posted by UKFAN4EVER
-
Bishop Brossart 4 Boone County 0
Crappy field and a lot of bad calls did not help the Boone team. Who was the game afterward this game?
-
Who will be the top teams in NKY girls soccer this year???
I was told the Camels County Girls soccer Freshmen have only lost one games the last two years. I am sure that they will be a factor in the next few years.
-
Birds Player Commits to Xavier
First of all, I never did say anything bad about this young lady. Next Campbell County Academics are as good as Highlands, The one thing that holds Campbell County scores down, are the kids that attend the alternative programs in the County School System.
-
Birds Player Commits to Xavier
Did he spend as much time at Highlands as did the Highland's Coach spend at Campbell County Middle School recruiting her?
-
Ed Cravens new boys basketball coach at Pendleton County
He was no the first or second choice here. Best of luck.
-
Harrison County 16 Brossart 0
Woo Nelly! No BGH on this forum, must be MIA again.
-
Bishop Brossart 10 Scott 3
Did you serve your suspension yet?
-
Campbell County 11 BBHS 3, Campbell County 5 BBHS 3 (Frosh)
Looks like the Old Green Mare is MIA tonight.
-
Bishop Brossart 19 Silver Grove 0 (Four Innings)
Why don't we get a full report when you lose? Also, do you have the permission of the parents to post those girls picture to this website?
-
Bracken County at Brossart
Kind of like you when Brossart loses at any sport, we get no report from you.
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
Has anyone seen the Bump yet? She does not even speak a good game, so I doubt she even played a sport. She does not even know anything about Major Leauge Baseball, Tracy Jones for the Hall of Fame? She says her daughter attends the High School plays soccer and fast pitch. She works as a waitress, and her husband is in construction. I think has no ties with Canmpbell County, and is just bashing them. I am calling her out to come public at the next Fast Pitch game at home for the Camels. Let's see if she shows, my bet is she will have some lame excuse.
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
Why don't you go and see if you can get some of your old team mates and scrimmage the girls? Then when can really see how good your are.
-
Ryle 2012
Come on now be honest, if you played the game, who did you play with at Campbell County? I do not know how anyone can believe anything you say with some of the things you have said.
-
Ryle 2012
OK, Camel Bump, if you were so good where did you go to college?
-
Who Is The favorite NCC or Campbell County?
I predict that Camel Bump will not grace the field with her appearance. (She will have to either work, be sick, or some other lame excuse).
-
Bishop Brossart Beats Campbell County In Bowling
So why can you give this kind of report when your teams lose? Ypu cannot be found anywhere when your teams lose to that other Alexandria School.:deadhorse:
-
Bishop Brossart 13 Beechwood 3 (6 Innings)
Did the pitcher not play for the Camels last year on Varsity? So what did Brossart do, go and recruit her? They have been known in the past to do that.
-
Holmes 6 Campbell County 1
She is off campaigning for Tracy Jones(the six year bench warmer) to go into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
-
Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5
Camel Bump, if you really feel that way about Campbell County Softball and Soccer, Why not transfer your daughter to another school? I am sure that the AD at the High School would sign off on it to get your negatives comments to stop. I look at the roster for Campbell County Fast Pitch on the KHSAA website and I am sure your daughter is probably not on it. Is she palying behind 8th Graders?
-
Campbell Volleyball
But you did not answer the question of which of the two sports does she like the best? But has not the soccer program gotten better under the current coaching? Is that the guy that came from Brossart the one you are talking about? I heard that he was very good with teaching the game.
-
Campbell Volleyball
Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?
-
Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5
Tracy Donald Jones (born March 31, 1961 in Hawthorne, California), is a former professional baseball player who played in the Major Leagues primarily as a bench-warmer from 1986-1991.
-
Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5
Tracy Donald Jones (born March 31, 1961 in Hawthorne, California), is a former professional baseball player who played in the Major Leagues primarily as a bench-warmer from 1986-1991. Here is a short clip on Tracy Jones, looks likes he should be in the Hall Of Fame(LOL)
-
Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5
No,I had to googgle it, because I knew his stats were not good. This Camel Bump has no clue about sports and Tracey Jones come on, a Hall of Famer>
-
Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5
Tracey Jones stats are not HOF ,6 years in Baseball 27 home runs 273 BA. I know now you no nothing about sports.