Harrison County 16 Brossart 0

No detailed report from our "Big Green Friend"????? :deadhorse: Would love to know what happened in this one, especially after the big tourney win for the 'Stangs over the weekend. From what I was told BGH was gone before the 1st pitch.......did he see the writing on the wall or what?????? DETAILS PLEASE.

No detailed report from our "Big Green Friend"????? :deadhorse: Would love to know what happened in this one, especially after the big tourney win for the 'Stangs over the weekend. From what I was told BGH was gone before the 1st pitch.......did he see the writing on the wall or what?????? DETAILS PLEASE.

I didnt see him either??? So, does this mean he is obeying the suspension that KHSAA imposed upon him?:taz:

I happened to see this game. Brossart had 17 errors....:sssh:

:laugh: That's pretty funny. I assume you are being sarcastic. I would guess that all of Harrison County's runs were unearned as well.

Honestly, they are a good softball team. Not a very good or great but good. They don't make alot of errors and their ptiching is good. I didn't think they hit very well.

Really? They scored 16 runs. I know Brossarts pitching is not very strong but did they really have 17 errors? I can't imagine that in one game.

Harrison is solid all the way around. They have always been a good hitting team and I heard their thirdbaseman hit two out. No disrespect to Brossart, but it wouldn't have mattered who pitched, Shackleford or Reilly,injured or healthy, they wouldn't have beat Harrison. Harrison is better. Harrison may just win the 10th region IMO.

Really? They scored 16 runs. I know Brossarts pitching is not very strong but did they really have 17 errors? I can't imagine that

in one game.[/QUOT

Only scored 3 against WV and those were unearned. I stick by that and this I think is their weakest hitting team I have seen in the past 5 years I have sen them. Once again no offense to them just I have seen way better hitting Harrison teams.