Birds Player Commits to Xavier

I saw that as well and just spoke to some over there at X. They are very excited about the commitment. I know Brian Neal from X spent a heckuva lot of time over in Ft Thomas over the last year.

I have not seen this young lady play. I look forward to seeing her game.

I saw that as well and just spoke to some over there at X. They are very excited about the commitment. I know Brian Neal from X spent a heckuva lot of time over in Ft Thomas over the last year.

She is a 6 foot lefty that can take control of a game. She can play all 5 positions. When our point guard went down last year, she actually took on more of a ball handling role and was the best we had. Her numbers don't always reflect the impact she has on a game. She is a shut down defender, at all positions, she alters shots with her height, she is one of the most unselfish players I've seen play at this level and she is an absolute class act! Never loses her cool and understands how to lead a team. She could score 30 a game but she understands the team concept and the fact that the team is better by getting everyone involved. Honestly, I would actually like to see her look to score a little more! Xavier got a very nice player and a great kid!

She is a 6 foot lefty that can take control of a game. She can play all 5 positions. When our point guard went down last year, she actually took on more of a ball handling role and was the best we had. Her numbers don't always reflect the impact she has on a game. She is a shut down defender, at all positions, she alters shots with her height, she is one of the most unselfish players I've seen play at this level and she is an absolute class act! Never loses her cool and understands how to lead a team. She could score 30 a game but she understands the team concept and the fact that the team is better by getting everyone involved. Honestly, I would actually like to see her look to score a little more! Xavier got a very nice player and a great kid!

Thanks.

Two years in a row X plucked a 9th region girl.

Did he spend as much time at Highlands as did the Highland's Coach spend at Campbell County Middle School recruiting her?

This is the lefty I was referring to in the Highlands/NDA thread that UK had watched. Very talented young lady...can handle, pass, & score on 3 levels. With this kind of talent why I was so surprised about stall game tactic. Congrats to a talented young lady!

Did he spend as much time at Highlands as did the Highland's Coach spend at Campbell County Middle School recruiting her?

Wow! Really! Cant you just be happy for the young lady? Families have the say in where they want their child to go. Obviously they felt that was the right spot for her. Remember, choosing to go to Highlands is not always an athletic decision only. Many weigh the athletics plus academics. Maybe the academics were even a larger part of their decision in this case.

Wow! Really! Cant you just be happy for the young lady? Families have the say in where they want their child to go. Obviously they felt that was the right spot for her. Remember, choosing to go to Highlands is not always an athletic decision only. Many weigh the athletics plus academics. Maybe the academics were even a larger part of their decision in this case.

:laugh:

Congratulations to this fine young lady. She is an outstanding player and a great kid. Good luck in your final year at Highlands and good luck at the next level at Xavior. She will do well. Congrats to Xavior on the commitment. They got two great players now from NKY in consecutive years. Very nice and it will be nice to get to see both of them play locally.

Congratulations to an outstanding player. I have had the good fortune to see this young lady play on 3 or 4 occassions and always came away very impressed with her abilities. Best of luck in your Senior year and at X.

Take that crap somewhere else. Move past your bitterness and be happy for the young lady.

Awesome accomplishment for the young lady regardless of what school she attended.

:laugh:

Congratulations to this fine young lady. She is an outstanding player and a great kid. Good luck in your final year at Highlands and good luck at the next level at Xavior. She will do well. Congrats to Xavior on the commitment. They got two great players now from NKY in consecutive years. Very nice and it will be nice to get to see both of them play locally.

First of all, I never did say anything bad about this young lady. Next Campbell County Academics are as good as Highlands, The one thing that holds Campbell County scores down, are the kids that attend the alternative programs in the County School System.

Congrats to Leah, Xavier will be a great spot for her and is close so all of the family can attend.

It is really sad that the Highlands Haters take joy with their childish and ignorant comments and try and diminish this fine young lady's accomplishment and attempt to steal the spotlight from her. Too bad...................:idunno:

First of all, I never did say anything bad about this young lady. Next Campbell County Academics are as good as Highlands, The one thing that holds Campbell County scores down, are the kids that attend the alternative programs in the County School System.

Now that's funny! Believe what you want! BTW, you said "the one thing". What are all the other things that hold down their scores? You can take away all those alternative programs and just compare the top 200 students from each class. Do you really think the scores of the CC students would be just as good or better than the HHS students. You are comparing to one of the best schools academically in the state. Just no comparison!