Campbell County 11 BBHS 3, Campbell County 5 BBHS 3 (Frosh)

Nah had a varsity game. Remember Brossart has all 7th and 8th graders on their freshmen team. No freshmen whatsoever. Five of Brossart's top eigthgraders also are playing junior varsity Riley Orth, Katelyn Seiter, Amanda Graus, Lauren Cookendorfer, and Amanda Lloyd. Our freshmen team is to develop the young talent. As far as varsity.........hmmm Let's see Brossart beat Scott 10-3 and left 9 runners on base. didn't have our top rbi and number 3 the whole game and I can't remember the Campbell Scott score. Oh yes, Scott 14-8 wasn't it?

Nah had a varsity game. Remember Brossart has all 7th and 8th graders on their freshmen team. No freshmen whatsoever. Five of Brossart's top eigthgraders also are playing junior varsity Riley Orth, Katelyn Seiter, Amanda Graus, Lauren Cookendorfer, and Amanda Lloyd. Our freshmen team is to develop the young talent. As far as varsity.........hmmm Let's see Brossart beat Scott 10-3 and left 9 runners on base. didn't have our top rbi and number 3 the whole game and I can't remember the Campbell Scott score. Oh yes, Scott 14-8 wasn't it?

Are you seriously going to get on here and rip someone about a frosh game because their team defeated your beloved Mustangs?

BGH does your 8th graders that play jv also play on the freshman team? Just curious.

What about Campbell County? What grades is their freshman team made up of and do any kids play both freshman and jv?

BGH does your 8th graders that play jv also play on the freshman team? Just curious.

What about Campbell County? What grades is their freshman team made up of and do any kids play both freshman and jv?

Our frosh team is eighth and ninth graders...our JV team has a freshman and 8th grade pitcher, and an eighth grader at 3rd. Our varsity has a freshman relief Pitcher, and 8th grade IF starter and several freshman subs.

Yes, we had a bad game against Scott...the girls will tell you that. It was not indicative of how much improvement these girls have shown this year. I predict that our JV team will be hard to handle as a varsity team in the coming years....we'll see. I'll be super interested to see BBHS pitching in action...they seem pretty equal to CCHS....not overwhelming speed, but effective pitching...defense seems to be the nemesis of both teams....should be a great set of games thursday...I'm sure we'll all read about it, one way or another:rolleyes:

The Newcath freshman (all 6th & 7th graders) come to Pendrey next Wednesday. Maybe we'll sit out all our St. Joe's and St. Phillip's girls. :sssh: