Holmes 6 Campbell County 1

What would make this a huge upset?

Based on 2011 records for both squads, I'm not seeing it. Is Campbell supposed to be much improved from last year's 4-17 campaign. Holmes much worse than last year's 9-win season?

Hey I said I wasn't sure. I am happy for our Lady Camels. I almost had a miscarriage thinking about losing again. Someone gave me false information. I heard it wasn't easy though but Holmes is like very very young so just a win:isurrender: I really don't get though why you guys don't think Tracer Jones is a Hall of Famer. Like me in softball he played the game of baseball exceptionally well. He shouldn't be penalized by injuries. :eyeonyou: He was up there hitting with his manager Pete Rose and even played for George Baker who manges the Reds now. He hit something like .329 one year and won some Golden Gloves I was told. He should be doing Natioanl TV now instead of Dick Buck or Mark McCarver. :ylsuper:

Hmmmm. The varsity gave up one run and the JV run ruled them in like three innings...what's there to complain about that? Camel bump....your humor is far from funny...your miscarriage comment sounds like something a man would say. Please stop,calling them "your" Lady Camels...you are not a part of the team.