Everything posted by CAMELBUMP
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
I played the game. I am sure they work hard, just not gifted like some. That's not their fault though I get that. They hit the middle of the plate spot and at 40 MPH thats not good. I talked to the great Coach at Ryle and she said you have to have a great pitcher. If you rely on defense we had like 10 errors against Cooper so thats not good either. Notre Dame and Brossart and I think Bracken have Freshmen or Sophomore pitchers and they win big so it's not that either. Pitching in fast pitch is very very important. Who are the pitching coaches? I never hear about them. :idunno:
-
Notre Dame 11 Newport Central Catholic 0
WHOOOOOOOOA Is this score right? Notre Dame might be the first team with a winner record though that NCC or Highlands has played. I was celebrating UK's big win or I would have gone to see this one. I picked Notre Dame. Congrats :clap: I played the game I can pick em.
-
Walton Verona 6 Collins 0
Wasn't Collins a Senator?
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
The bumptress would play in sec if not with child. When I drop this baby May 1st. I'll get out the glove and start flashing the leather. I played the game. I covered as much ground as Barry Largin who just was elected to THE Hall of Fame. I could hit well too. I will probably be at the next game but we don't play but like once a month. Some days I don't feel well. My hubby works long hours at the site. Quit bashing Tracy hes a great player. He was just hurt. if not he would have broken Roses' record. I am going to some games this week when others play to see how we compare. Maybe I could be a game watcher before we play somebody and help our pitchers. We just throw down the middle though and there she goes. :eek:
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
We are in our 12 day vacation now. When I played the game we got better by playing. We got drilled by Cooper then take off 12 days without a game and face Simon. :idunno:
-
Conner 5 Carroll County 3
Sounds like it was a nice day. Hubby and I thought about coming out but we had to go to the UK party. Blue you know what today baby.
-
Notre Dame vs. Bishop Brossart
Wonder why we didn't get in the tourney?
-
Highlands / NCC Thursday
Battle of two non contenders this year. Maybe we can get a round robin with Highlands, NCC and Newport of course if there are no dances
-
Notre Dame 7 Carroll County 2
Goodness Gracious I agree with Memyselfand i on something. Back when I played the game we didn't need facemasks. We were tough girls.
-
Cooper 11 Campbell County 1
Well shoot our two game winning streak came to a thumping end. I think those rockets Cooper hit off us was what caused all that thunder and lightning tonight. They spanked us 11-1 in 6 innings. They have a nice field out there if you can find it. It was kinda back there in a subdivision. :eek: How do they decide to build these schools where they do.
-
Newport Catholic 9 Scott 0
No surprise there dude. Scott may not win a game. Guess no dance party today huh?
-
Highlands / NCC Thursday
4-2 like I called it. Those prodigies must have been away today for lessons:idunno:
-
Ryle 2012
Decided to have some little bumps and hubby had a good job so passed up life in the pros. I could flash the glove. Could have been one of the best in college like Cat Osterhaus. I could really go get the ball. My nickname was flash in the high school scene
-
Highlands / NCC Thursday
I was right on. Those 8th grade smashers must have been at the dance today instead of NCC:idunno:
-
Ryle 2012
No but that might be the best player in the world. I saw her stop a frog going 100 MPH. She might not be as good as I was when I played the game but she is close. Saw Ryle play last year and saw a lot of me at her age. :jump: I did play the game
-
Walton Verona 6 Simon Kenton 0
Wow Thats Nasty:ohbrother:
-
Bellevue Softball
Maybe we can schedule them a few times
-
Beechwood 14 Holy Cross 12
Didn't the Holy Cross coach used to play for the Bengals? Looks like he missed the field goal try
-
Highlands / NCC Thursday
I'll pick NCC 4-2. Neither team has played a tough schedule :eyeonyou:
-
Ryle 2012
She can come out here. She can pitch, catch, play first, second, third, left, center, right, or Dh for us. Mom can sit with me:thumb:
-
Dixie at Campbell County
I think we are then off forever. There are all these tournies this weekend. Why didn't we get in that one at Kenton lakes or the one Dixie is in? 80% chance of rain or something tomorrow. That figures. My hubby and I took off early to be there today too. :taz:
-
Campbell County 8 Newport Central Catholic 5
They were two of our very best too. We miss them
-
Campbell County 8 Newport Central Catholic 5
I didn't think that was your pitcher. The Householer girl from last year is at UC or something now isn't she? Hope we get to play you when you have your whole team there. Seems weird to have a dance on a Tuesday or weekday? My duaghter struggles with homework as it is
-
Bishop Brossart 10 Lloyd Memorial 3
I played the game and batted over .300 one year. Played in a league at Vater's Wasteland and was the catcher. Had two hits almost every week. In high school I got on base a lot. I had a slick glove and a cannon arm. Todd Benzonger came to one of my games. His daughter came with him.
-
Campbell County 8 Newport Central Catholic 5
She is a vb coach