Conner 5 Carroll County 3

Conner won the 3rd Annual Uncle Pete Noll Invitational at Softball City. The Lady Cougars rallied from a 3-2 deficit to defeat Carroll County in the sixth inning for a 5-3 win. It was a great evenly balanced tourney.

The Final Standings:

1. Conner (3-1)

2. Carroll County (2-2)

3. Bishop Brossart (2-1)

4. Bourbon County (2-1)

5. Notre Dame (2-2)

6. Grant County (2-2)

7. Bracken County (1-3)

8. Ludlow (1-3)

Pool Champions were Conner and Carroll County.

I want to thank Brossart for holding the Pete Knoll Classic, it was a very well run tournament. We beat Carroll Co. and Grant. They are 2 very good teams. We also lost to a good team, Brossart which I was very surprised to see them get beat by Carroll. And we lost to Ludlow, which is hot and cold. We had 1 really bad inning against them and that did us in. That's what we did against Cooper as well. Over all I was proud of our team.

I want to thank Brossart for holding the Pete Knoll Classic, it was a very well run tournament. We beat Carroll Co. and Grant. They are 2 very good teams. We also lost to a good team, Brossart which I was very surprised to see them get beat by Carroll. And we lost to Ludlow, which is hot and cold. We had 1 really bad inning against them and that did us in. That's what we did against Cooper as well. Over all I was proud of our team.

Brossart lost to Carroll County? Kind of surprised the way they have been playing. Any details on that game? Definitely interested to hear how they lost.