Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2012

Featured Replies

Does anyone know how the lady Raiders are doing this year so far. I hear there maybe trouble in Raider nation. Let me say one thing Steve and Patty helped my daughter a ton during the last two summer while she played for them. I hope all is good there.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of problems? Injuries?

Does anyone know how the lady Raiders are doing this year so far. I hear there maybe trouble in Raider nation. Let me say one thing Steve and Patty helped my daughter a ton during the last two summer while she played for them. I hope all is good there.

 

Looks like they started out with three loses over the weekend. Heard Bella Steinle is not playing. Not sure why but she could have been one of the best players in the region. Also heard they had issues with catching, and the Smith girl may now be catching some and not pitching as much. I know their varsity 3rd baseman from last year was their JV pitcher. She was pretty good and threw very hard, so I would assume she will be doing the pitching if Smith is catching. I think they will be fine in the long run but just working through some issues at this time.

Ryle beat HC 14-0 today. I was not there so have little details. My daughter said Smith was playing SS but did not know who the pitcher was. I do not believe HC had a hit.

Ryle beat HC 14-0 today. I was not there so have little details. My daughter said Smith was playing SS but did not know who the pitcher was. I do not believe HC had a hit.

 

Wow, if Smith was playing SS I wonder who was catching?

  • Author
Looks like they started out with three loses over the weekend. Heard Bella Steinle is not playing. Not sure why but she could have been one of the best players in the region. Also heard they had issues with catching, and the Smith girl may now be catching some and not pitching as much. I know their varsity 3rd baseman from last year was their JV pitcher. She was pretty good and threw very hard, so I would assume she will be doing the pitching if Smith is catching. I think they will be fine in the long run but just working through some issues at this time.

 

Heard the same thing about Bella. Great player she was a lot of fun during the summer. She could be one of the best for sure behind that girl from HHS I have a little favor towards. The one thing they do have is good pitching and if you can't hit them doesn't matter who's playing in the field.

  • Author
Wow, if Smith was playing SS I wonder who was catching?

 

Not sure but one thing that Ryle has going is that they play together in the summer and it's business just like during the season.

Wow, if Smith was playing SS I wonder who was catching?

 

I was not their so I am not sure, besides Smith I am not really familiar with any of their players.

Does anyone know if Smith is still playing with the Cincy Doom, I know she played with them in the fall just wasn't sure if that was as a temp or was full time. I would think that would help her chances of playing in college.

I was not their so I am not sure, besides Smith I am not really familiar with any of their players.

 

I am familiar with many of them but not sure who would be catching.

Does anyone know if Smith is still playing with the Cincy Doom, I know she played with them in the fall just wasn't sure if that was as a temp or was full time. I would think that would help her chances of playing in college.
She is still with Doom as far as I know.
Looks like they started out with three loses over the weekend. Heard Bella Steinle is not playing. Not sure why but she could have been one of the best players in the region. Also heard they had issues with catching, and the Smith girl may now be catching some and not pitching as much. I know their varsity 3rd baseman from last year was their JV pitcher. She was pretty good and threw very hard, so I would assume she will be doing the pitching if Smith is catching. I think they will be fine in the long run but just working through some issues at this time.

 

From what I was told by someone in the know, Patti told Bella she was going to handle the catching duties this year and she was fine with that. However Bella's mom caught wind of this and told Patti if she catches she will not play, Patti said, girls Bella's not playing this year. That's what I like about Patti she doesn't put up with any crap from players or parents.:ylsuper:

From what I was told by someone in the know, Patti told Bella she was going to handle the catching duties this year and she was fine with that. However Bella's mom caught wind of this and told Patti if she catches she will not play, Patti said, girls Bella's not playing this year. That's what I like about Patti she doesn't put up with any crap from players or parents.:ylsuper:

 

Lawnboy, for the most part I like what you post....but not this time. Post what you know is the truth or don't post at all because your person in the know either doesn't really know or by the time it made it to you, the telephone game had gotten a little skewed.

From what I was told by someone in the know, Patti told Bella she was going to handle the catching duties this year and she was fine with that. However Bella's mom caught wind of this and told Patti if she catches she will not play, Patti said, girls Bella's not playing this year. That's what I like about Patti she doesn't put up with any crap from players or parents.:ylsuper:

 

Wow! If that's accurate...kudos to the coach!

Lawnboy, for the most part I like what you post....but not this time. Post what you know is the truth or don't post at all because your person in the know either doesn't really know or by the time it made it to you, the telephone game had gotten a little skewed.

 

If you know something, then please do tell. My info came from a Ryle players parent, not going any further than that. I'm only posting what I was told.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.