Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2012

Featured Replies

No but that might be the best player in the world. I saw her stop a frog going 100 MPH. She might not be as good as I was when I played the game but she is close. Saw Ryle play last year and saw a lot of me at her age. :jump: I did play the game

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but that might be the best player in the world. I saw her stop a frog going 100 MPH. She might not be as good as I was when I played the game but she is close. Saw Ryle play last year and saw a lot of me at her age. :jump: I did play the game
OK, Camel Bump, if you were so good where did you go to college?

Decided to have some little bumps and hubby had a good job so passed up life in the pros. I could flash the glove. Could have been one of the best in college like Cat Osterhaus. I could really go get the ball. My nickname was flash in the high school scene

Decided to have some little bumps and hubby had a good job so passed up life in the pros. I could flash the glove. Could have been one of the best in college like Cat Osterhaus. I could really go get the ball. My nickname was flash in the high school scene
Come on now be honest, if you played the game, who did you play with at Campbell County? I do not know how anyone can believe anything you say with some of the things you have said.
Decided to have some little bumps and hubby had a good job so passed up life in the pros. I could flash the glove. Could have been one of the best in college like Cat Osterhaus. I could really go get the ball. My nickname was flash in the high school scene

 

 

You played fast pitch?

Colonel....just so everyone is aware, your personal observations listed above aren't what happened in this situation.

 

I agree, I was answering SSC's posting. My apologies as my personal observation had nothing to do with Bella's situation.:cool:

Heard the same thing about Bella. Great player she was a lot of fun during the summer. She could be one of the best for sure behind that girl from HHS I have a little favor towards. The one thing they do have is good pitching and if you can't hit them doesn't matter who's playing in the field.

 

HHS girl? Why behind her?

  • Author
HHS girl? Why behind her?

 

Cause that one is my daughter.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.