Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue Softball

Featured Replies

What is going on with Bellevue softball? I have read where they have cancelled games at the last minute. They have just cancelled their game with Highlands on 4/2. They said it will be rescheduled, but I kind of doubt it.

My suggestion would be to cancel their season. Save everyone the trouble of canceling umpire's . These teams could atleast try and schedule someone else. IMO

What is going on with Bellevue softball? I have read where they have cancelled games at the last minute. They have just cancelled their game with Highlands on 4/2. They said it will be rescheduled, but I kind of doubt it.

 

What a joke. I would doubt it as well. They only have like 12 games on their schedule according to the KHSAA web site. I feel bad for the girls that want to play. As I mentioned on another thread there should be a fee accessed for any team that cancels a game unless it is weather related or the field is not playable.

Sad so sad. I hope they aren't paying the coach a full amount.

Sad so sad. I hope they aren't paying the coach a full amount.

 

Or at all.

The only way to take care of this is to be fined and no post season play !!

They did the same thing with Campbell County last year! Cancelled but never rescheduled. I really do not understand it.

Maybe we can schedule them a few times

They did the same thing with Campbell County last year! Cancelled but never rescheduled. I really do not understand it.

 

I say every game they cancel you should count it as a forfeit.

Maybe we can schedule them a few times

 

Why you do not get any better!

Are they having trouble fielding a team? Lots of injuries? Young women quitting team?

Maybe split Campbell County into two high schools needs to be considered. Campbell North (Newport HS, Bellevue HS, Dayton HS, Silver Grove HS) and Campbell County South.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.