Beechwood 14 Holy Cross 12

SSC

I think, I know Beechwood won.

Beechwood lead through out the game and held on for the win.

Holy Cross continues its struggles. They were going to struggle with Moran and now that they have to play several weeks with out her it will be even harder.

I have said it before on here and it might not show up in their record but Beechwood will probably be the most improved team in the area. No disrespect to any other coaches but they have the best coach in the area going away. I would love to have my daughter play for her. She seems to me to be the totally package as far as coaching is concerned.

Holy Cross continues its struggles. They were going to struggle with Moran and now that they have to play several weeks with out her it will be even harder.

I have said it before on here and it might not show up in their record but Beechwood will probably be the most improved team in the area. No disrespect to any other coaches but they have the best coach in the area going away. I would love to have my daughter play for her. She seems to me to be the totally package as far as coaching is concerned.

Please explain???

I hope Moran is not injured. Great kid and player

Congrats to Beechwood on a big conference victory.

Moran hurt her knee tonight. Heard it was a sprained ACL. Hope it is nothing serious and that she will be back in action very soon. She is a great kid and a great player.

Congrats to Beechwood on a big conference victory.

Moran hurt her knee tonight. Heard it was a sprained ACL. Hope it is nothing serious and that she will be back in action very soon. She is a great kid and a great player.

She hurt her knee over the weekend playing soccer. Appears to be just a strained MCL so she should be ok in a couple of weeks. The trainer orginally thought she tore her ACL so looks like she dodged a bullett.

She hurt her knee over the weekend playing soccer. Appears to be just a strained MCL so she should be ok in a couple of weeks. The trainer orginally thought she tore her ACL so looks like she dodged a bullett.

Sorry, was just reporting what I was told. Good to hear that it sounds like it is not too serious. Hope she is back soon. Holy Cross really needs her in the lineup.

Sorry, was just reporting what I was told. Good to hear that it sounds like it is not too serious. Hope she is back soon. Holy Cross really needs her in the lineup.

Moran being out certainly effects everything Holy Cross does, as she is that good.

Beechwood is improved for sure, but they still are very sloppy in my opinion.

I would attribute that to better players as much as anything. They used to be unbearable to watch, now just tough during the bad innings like many other fastpitch teams.

No problem

Tell me which schools are in the district with HC, BW, and NDA.

Holmes, I believe it's just those 4. Cov Latin chooses not to play in the district.

The last year or 2 it has been one of the worst districts in the state.

Good lord.

Agreed, seems like the whole region is down this year or maybe all the teams are getting a little better I can't quite tell. St Henry and Ryle would have seemed to be the favorites but they don't seem to be playing up to that level just yet. Teams like Dixie, HHS, and NDA were supposed to be improved but don't seem to have made that next step yet. Boone and Connor may be the favorites early on in the 9th.