Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5

The monsoons saved us. Lady Camels slide by Holy Cross despite a LOT of errors to win. We were up in the fifth or sixth when rain stopped the errorfest. They need a shuttle from the softball field to the parking lot. Even my undies got wet. :popcorn: We got the big boys coming up next week. I hear Bracken is good. Boone Co.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was ready but the rains came. When she does play she'll be a chip off the ole mom. In batting practice the other day she was stinging the ball. :bunny: Holy Cross was coming back the rain saved us. Left side on both teams was like a Texas fault. Maybe we can put up a volleyball net from thrid to second and knock some of those balls down.

8 - 4 was the final and it was called after 4 1/2 innings due to lightening then the rains came. Due to the fact CCHS was the home team the game was considered a full game after 4 1/2 games.

If Holy Cross had something for a pitcher they would be good. Their 1 - 6 can hit!

She threw harder than ours but they are about the same. She was wild high almost decapitated the ump a few times. I don't think Holy Cross was good though they almost had as many errors as we did especially on the left side. In a seven game softballalooza it may be a texas style standoff. I'm glad we got out of there with a raindance. Maybe we can do a round robin with them, Silver Grove and Calvary.

Wish I could chime in but I had to miss the game so I can't take sides in the bump and memyselfandi feud. I heard HC pitcher was a little wild today and of course heard there were quite a few errors.

See I told you it was a mess

Wish I could chime in but I had to miss the game so I can't take sides in the bump and memyselfandi feud. I heard HC pitcher was a little wild today and of course heard there were quite a few errors.

I am pregnant and have a kid on the team and I would have to be head coach since my knowledge is superb I played the game like the guy on the radio. He was my favorite Red and should be in the Hall of Fame.

If it is that bad, why have you not offered you help since you think you are an expert?

Whats his name Tracer Jones. My daughter met his kid. He used to play for Dayton I think. He's cute. They used to give Larkin, and parker and all those guys credit but Jones like led the league in hitting or something didn't he?

I could careless about the bump. There were a few errors, base running and fielding for HC but if HC can get to a good pitching coach (not the one at Town and Country - no other coach teaches it that way but him) I think she could be very successful!

I will stick to my last comment, 1 - 6 can hit!

When you have a pitcher that is not overpowering and is behind in the count she is going to have throw down the pipe. This leads to hitters just sitting back and waiting to T off on the pitch. When you get balls drilled to you errors are going to happen.

I am pregnant and have a kid on the team and I would have to be head coach since my knowledge is superb I played the game like the guy on the radio. He was my favorite Red and should be in the Hall of Fame.
Tracey Jones stats are not HOF ,6 years in Baseball 27 home runs 273 BA. I know now you no nothing about sports.