Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I have to say the comment by MeMyselfandI about the pitching coach at town and country is totally false.

There have been a few pitchers from my school that drive a far ways to go to Town and Country. Our coach thinks he is excellent. I am curious on what Camel Bump asked, who is the camels pitching coach, because I have a hard time believing that Holy Cross is loaded with stud hitters:confused:

I never said they were stud hitters. I said they can hit. I still stand by my comment about the pitching coach from T&C. BTW, when did softball start throwing a slider? I bet you can tell me, can't ya?

Whats his name Tracer Jones. My daughter met his kid. He used to play for Dayton I think. He's cute. They used to give Larkin, and parker and all those guys credit but Jones like led the league in hitting or something didn't he?

No one else feels like they need to strap themselves in before reading Camel's posts? My head spins like I'm at Kings Island.

Hey, I have to say the comment by MeMyselfandI about the pitching coach at town and country is totally false.

There have been a few pitchers from my school that drive a far ways to go to Town and Country. Our coach thinks he is excellent. I am curious on what Camel Bump asked, who is the camels pitching coach, because I have a hard time believing that Holy Cross is loaded with stud hitters:confused:

I would not recommend anyone to that pitching coach either, I don't know a lot about pitching but I know a lot of people that do and they don't like his style. Sounds like NDA pitchers go their so that might explain some of their problems.

Feels more like I'm reading excerpts from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! The Toe obviously enjoys being center of attention as her posts often veer off her daughters softball experience & onto herself. At least she remains consistent with level of intelligence she offers.....

Well I did teach my pumpkin everything. I was previously taught by my father and his father. I can't sleep. At least these other schools have pitcher coaches and they get better. Maybe I'll start giving lessons. I don't think our pitchers train under anyone. :idunno: My daughter started playing in the yard when she was 7 at California Crossroads. There was a kind player from Star Bar's World Team that helped her. You could tell she was going to be good slapping that wiffle ball so hard she broke a window when she was just 10. Then we put her on travel teams and she excelled. If she gets in some high school games I think she can play on a college team in a few years. She is a five tool girl like mom was. I am trying to get off work so I can travel to Bracken County Monday to watch Dawg's team. My husband and I thought about buying a house there a couple years back. My daughter has a soccer game Saturday Morning. Her Razor's team is playing in Bethel wherever that is. She is good in soccer too. She is the one who kicks at the goal.

I never said they were stud hitters. I said they can hit. I still stand by my comment about the pitching coach from T&C. BTW, when did softball start throwing a slider? I bet you can tell me, can't ya?

They started throwing sliders when the king and his court played and they were the best around. It doesn't sound like you know much about softball as you do gators. Are you from Texas or Florida?

Whats his name Tracer Jones. My daughter met his kid. He used to play for Dayton I think. He's cute. They used to give Larkin, and parker and all those guys credit but Jones like led the league in hitting or something didn't he?

You're kidding, right?! :ohbrother:

Tracer is one of the best. He had some injuries but now he is one of the best announcers in the business along with sexy Edward Fingers who used to be on the Dawn Patrol with the great Robert Wood and Wildman Skywalker. He should go National. I used to have a crush on all of them. As far as pitching. I am very knowledgable. Last year my daughter and I took in a Cat Osterhaus clinic. She was from Texas too I think. She talked about the slider. She was a good talker. She could really sling the ball. I think our problem is we don't have a pitcher coach and we just sling the 46 MPH sorta slow ball down the middle. Now we have Bracken Monday down yonder. I have to work til 5. Does anyone know where they play down there. I want to try and make the game. :idunno:

Cat Osterhaus

CAT.jpg

Another parent just told me that Brossart had a Katie Reiley that went to the man at Town and Country and said she still has alot of the pitching records at Brossart. That is preety impressive, thinking of the talented pitchers they have had among the years. I guess that guy at Town and Country must know something? I heard there wasn't a 1 style that fit all pitchers. Hey MeMyselfandI: every now and then there is a major leage game on, you may want to watch all the different styles the pitchers pitch, I guess only 1 of them is correct?? I have never met the man at Town and Country but we have seen results at our school, and obviously Brossart. My daughter plays the outfield so that's all I have to say about that.

Happy St. Patrick Day there Shamrock. Maybe memyselfandi has been in that green beer early. I hear he is a good coach and used to coach college. I played the game back in the day. Whoever the Campbell pitching is he/she idea of sliders are the kind you get at White Castle. It beats me. Did you ever find out if she was from Texas or Florida?I guess rain will cancel the big games of the day...NCC at Ludlow and Beechwood at Silver Grove? They have the boats out in both towns.

Another parent just told me that Brossart had a Katie Reiley that went to the man at Town and Country and said she still has alot of the pitching records at Brossart. That is preety impressive, thinking of the talented pitchers they have had among the years. I guess that guy at Town and Country must know something? I heard there wasn't a 1 style that fit all pitchers. Hey MeMyselfandI: every now and then there is a major leage game on, you may want to watch all the different styles the pitchers pitch, I guess only 1 of them is correct?? I have never met the man at Town and Country but we have seen results at our school, and obviously Brossart. My daughter plays the outfield so that's all I have to say about that.