Campbell County 8 Holy Cross 5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:idunno: Wow you can't even be honest anymore. Maybe we should move
You should always be honest! However understanding ones opinions does not necessarily equate to facts. That, along with the fact that if there are problems, address, and take care of them in house. Don't drag your own team through the mud in an open forum.

I, for one, don't want my remarks to sound like an attack on you personally Camelbump. They are not. I just hate to see all the Camels bashing on here. You have to get way back in the line if you want to change culture at Camel land. That's been a hot topic for a long time. My children came through Campbell County, played three sports each. They are graduated and moved on. There were things I did not like, along with many others. I talked about some of the issues with other parents, coaches, and administration. I see changes being made. There are good changes being made at Campbell County. Spewing about it here only brings more of a cloud, over the already poor impression, many around NKY have of Campbell County. Changes that are being made are good changes. You can rant and rave all you want here, it isn't going to change a thing. Another tip, you will get nothing but abuse here, touting that your child isn't getting a fair shake. If you have legitimate complaints, take the correct avenues to address the problem. Airing it here will not accomplish anything! JMO from this Camels Fan!

We have a parent meeting before the year at Bishop Brossart and require each family to send at least one parent to go over the conduct and expectation of our kids and parents. We have minimal issues but it seems to help and at least let everyone know where the school stands. If the kid has an issue they should take it to the coach first, then if that doesn't work mom/dad should schedule a private meeting with the coach to calmly discuss and finally then bring the AD in for a meeting with the coach. And after all they ARE 2-0 so it can't be all bad regardless of the competition. My thoughts anyway. Good Luck to Coach Kitchen and her team

BigGreenHorse - What would your administration do if Camelbump was a Brossart parent behaving this way?

I have sat beside Brossart parents before in the stands during games who are yelling similar things at the coaches.

On a side note,

There is alot of irony with this whole situation with negative comments towards Coach Kitchen.

What's the old saying what comes around goes around.

I posted above. We deal with it. They would meet with me but at a game you know who it is etc. Here it's just minutia anyway. Anyone that worries what someone posts on BGP needs to get a life. It can be a fun thing but not to be taken serious here no offense to the Great Guru:thumb:

And of course that has never happened at a Pendleton game or most games at some point lol. Come on all of us would be lying to say we haven't had parents at games that go to far.

I have sat beside Brossart parents before in the stands during games who are yelling similar things at the coaches.

On a side note,

There is alot of irony with this whole situation with negative comments towards Coach Kitchen.

What's the old saying what comes around goes around.