Campbell Volleyball

Don't know. But I will say this - last season was state or bust for CC. Much like NCC, they are graduating a lot of talent and don't have much coming up in the pipeline. Good time to get out. BBHS will win the region this fall.
Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?

Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?

Huh ??? Lay off the moonshine in Camp Springs . . .

Well we ran off the boys coach he was a good one. The girls coach is ok. They don't teach them much and he had that new assistant I didn't like last year.

Well we ran off the boys coach he was a good one. The girls coach is ok. They don't teach them much and he had that new assistant I didn't like last year.
But you did not answer the question of which of the two sports does she like the best? But has not the soccer program gotten better under the current coaching? Is that the guy that came from Brossart the one you are talking about? I heard that he was very good with teaching the game.

I'm talking about the older man who has a little mustache. Not sure where he came from. I thought he was a parent. She likes both equally well but is better in fast pitch. She plays the game like mom used too. I never had soccer back in the day. :p