Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Volleyball

Featured Replies

What happened to the Camel volleyball coach? No one seems to know. I hear she is gone after winning a lot of games. :taz:

Don't know. But I will say this - last season was state or bust for CC. Much like NCC, they are graduating a lot of talent and don't have much coming up in the pipeline. Good time to get out. BBHS will win the region this fall.

  • Author

Wow did she quit because talent pool ran out? I met her a few times. My daughter plays soccer but she seemed cute and nice

Wow did she quit because talent pool ran out? I met her a few times. My daughter plays soccer but she seemed cute and nice

 

You answered your own question. :banana:

  • Author

Wow thanks. Who did we hire?:confused:

Don't know. But I will say this - last season was state or bust for CC. Much like NCC, they are graduating a lot of talent and don't have much coming up in the pipeline. Good time to get out. BBHS will win the region this fall.
Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?
Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?

 

Huh ??? Lay off the moonshine in Camp Springs . . .

  • Author

Well we ran off the boys coach he was a good one. The girls coach is ok. They don't teach them much and he had that new assistant I didn't like last year.

Ok your daughter plays soccer and fast pitch, which sport does she like the best? Now what are your feelings about the soccer coaches, since we know how you feel about Fast Pitch?
Well we ran off the boys coach he was a good one. The girls coach is ok. They don't teach them much and he had that new assistant I didn't like last year.
But you did not answer the question of which of the two sports does she like the best? But has not the soccer program gotten better under the current coaching? Is that the guy that came from Brossart the one you are talking about? I heard that he was very good with teaching the game.
  • Author

I'm talking about the older man who has a little mustache. Not sure where he came from. I thought he was a parent. She likes both equally well but is better in fast pitch. She plays the game like mom used too. I never had soccer back in the day. :p

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.