Cooper 17 Campbell County 0

hja1224

To say they would win 7 of 10 times is a pretty bold stretch considering NCC doubled up the score against you. Clearly it was all a gift and wasn't deserved. That mentality is why NCC kicks the Camels tail almost every year at every level. Some teams work hard while others think they are going to cruise.

Oh dear Lord.

Edited by Ram
Rule 14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NCC team took advantage of some bad mistakes that this team has not made any other time this year. If they play 10 times, CCMS 8th grade wins at least 7.

As for the 7th grade team, they were playing against primarily 8th grade NCC starters. They will hold their own in the small school division. I assure you.

The CCMS program is strong and will continue to play well this year.

Were they forced mistakes or just mental errors?

To say they would win 7 of 10 times is a pretty bold stretch considering NCC doubled up the score against you. Clearly it was all a gift and wasn't deserved. That mentality is why NCC kicks the Camels tail almost every year at every level. Some teams work hard while others think they are going to cruise.

Please allow me to back track on one thing I said in my prior post. I do recognize that the kids for every team out there no doubt work very hard. It was unfair of me to say that.

Edited by Ram
Ruel 14

Please allow me to back track on one thing I said in my prior post. I do recognize that the kids for every team out there no doubt work very hard. It was unfair of me to say that.

Yes, it was a very unfair statement.

I said nothing of it being undeserved. I clearly stated that NCC took advantage of uncharacteristic CCMS mistakes (as any good team should). I am friends with and talked to many of the NCC parents at the game (were you there?). They would agree that the game could have had a very different outcome.

Too bad they are in different divisions and will not be able to meet again.

I would like to know where you get your information for one thing. They only got beat by 14 and that was because of NC 8th graders playing early on. Talk about clueless if you hate the county so bad just leave. I beleive that they will turn it around and next year will be a very good year with the sophmores they have coming up. These kids have never been losers and will refuse to lose.

I would like to know where you get your information for one thing. They only got beat by 14 and that was because of NC 8th graders playing early on. Talk about clueless if you hate the county so bad just leave. I beleive that they will turn it around and next year will be a very good year with the sophmores they have coming up. These kids have never been losers and will refuse to lose.

Let me second that. Quite a few of the Sophmore class came from the Red Devils. Winning five of the last seven NKYFL Superbowls and playing in six of them. So please let that arugement rest. This same group only lost two games last year...Highlands and Cov Cath. These same Sophs currenly have several starting spots on varisty and those playing JV are 2-1.