Cooper 17 Campbell County 0

hja1224

Morris scored both TD's rushing from the QB position. Field was muddy, a couple turnovers each way, and CC did not look very good tonight. Cooper had several dropped passes again tonight. Not sure of Morris' numbers but whatever they are, they should have been better. Solid D by the Jag's on slippery conditions. Congrats on the first win of the year!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! What is going on out in the county??? I don't get it year after year they are bad!! I hope Steve can get it turned around soon..

Have the county won any games this year in their football program?

7th Grade, 8th grade, Freshman, JV, Varsity?

Have the county won any games this year in their football program?

7th Grade, 8th grade, Freshman, JV, Varsity?

Here we go again! Why do you rip and CC programs? The regime that told you no is gone, don't be so negative to the new program!

Until the kids and parents buy into what Coach Lickert wants to do with this program I am not sure the program will succeed.

I thought CC graduated a ton of talent last year. You have to give this new coach some time for his system to work. Bashing him this early is going to do nothing for the program and the morale. Congratulations to Cooper on the win, they seem to be slowly building.

I thought CC graduated a ton of talent last year. You have to give this new coach some time for his system to work. Bashing him this early is going to do nothing for the program and the morale. Congratulations to Cooper on the win, they seem to be slowly building.

Who bashed him???

Who bashed him???

I am not sure that anyone bashed him but as for morale busting, how about a terribly lopsided loss to Cov Cath, a blown lead late to Milford, and then a goose egg against a sub-par Cooper team. Notice I am not saying they should have won any of those games. Campbell County is one of, if not the largest school in NKY and to be consistently this outmanned, something systemically has got to be wrong. Quite honestly, this isn't exclusively a football problem historically.