Cooper 17 Campbell County 0

hja1224

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This how bad the program is. Last year I went down and helped the Head Coach put away down and field markers. And goal post Dummies. No support from you or anyone else. This was for a coach they begged to coach 6 years ago. Then gave him nothing but a trash bag to pick up after the games. This is a terrible program from a administration on down.

I think there are some bruised egos here, there is more to this ax grinding than losing a playing field. I'm going to let this dead horse rest. :deadhorse:

The Camels are truly in a rebuilding mode. A young team, new head coach, almost an entirely new coaching staff, new offensive & defensive philosophies.

Why all of the finger pointing? These are quality young men being coached by a quality coaching staff. Coach Lickert was asked to take the reigns of the Camels (following a review of nearly 50 applicants) because he is a proven winner. This is now HIS program. Give the guy a break!!

I truly hope that TRUE Camel fans will continue to rally round their new coach. Coach Lickert has a passion for winning that is unparalled. His track records proves it. But more importantly, his passion for his young players is even greater. I have observed Coach Lickert and the positive influence he is having on his young team. I have not heard ONE negative comment come from a player's mouth about their new head coach and his staff. He will teach them how to win.

However, I was APPALLED last evening (at the Cooper game) as a few narrowed minded (so-called) Camel fans (parents) played armchair QB from the stands and questioned nearly every play on the field. They yelled embarrassing comments down to the Camel sideline which only helped tear down a team that is clearly trying to find itself. Of course this always comes from a parent who is upset about his/her son's playing time!

I challenge TRUE Camel fans to get behind their team at a time when the players and coaches need them most. Support the players and coaches with positive, uplifting words of encouragement. Not the kind of negativity that I'm reading on BGP's and hearing at the games.

There are many great things going on in the county. In due time, all of the naysayers will be eating their words.

Stay the course Coach Lickert. You are doing a GREAT JOB!!

MemyselfandI. It is easy for you to support the Camels. Your paycheck depends on it. I supported CCHS for 25 years. It is sicking to see to what has been going on out there. Coach Lickert and kids are part of the solution. Everyone else is the problem.

MemyselfandI. It is easy for you to support the Camels. Your paycheck depends on it. I supported CCHS for 25 years. It is sicking to see to what has been going on out there. Coach Lickert and kids are part of the solution. Everyone else is the problem.

Actually, my paycheck does not depend on it. I could very easily just go to work and do my job and not care about anything but my paycheck but I decide to CARE and SUPPORT the programs that are at the high school and should I also say middle school. Never went to school at Campbell County but I will support them through and through.

The Parents, Administration and the CCYFL all joined together and refused to let the Red Devils (Tax Payers) and kids from playing on a field after 50 years. Yes 50 years.

They charged the Red Devils $1500 to play on a Sunday that we honored a former Red Devil and CCHS player and coach. Then cancelled our next game and said we could not play there.

They do not let Catholic kids (tax payers) play in that league. It is not a school league. Self Funded.

This Aryan attitude by them has created this problem.

(The term Aryan originates from the Sanskrit word ārya, in origin an ethnic self-designation, in Classical Sanskrit meaning "honourable, respectable, noble)

Any Administration, League, Program that will do that to children needs to be called out.

We have tried for 5 years of to correct, fix and help solve this problem.

They refused these kids.

This is the way they wanted it so Enjoy it.

The Parents, Administration and the CCYFL all joined together and refused to let the Red Devils (Tax Payers) and kids from playing on a field after 50 years. Yes 50 years.

They charged the Red Devils $1500 to play on a Sunday that we honored a former Red Devil and CCHS player and coach. Then cancelled our next game and said we could not play there.

They do not let Catholic kids (tax payers) play in that league. It is not a school league. Self Funded.

This Aryan attitude by them has created this problem.

(The term Aryan originates from the Sanskrit word ārya, in origin an ethnic self-designation, in Classical Sanskrit meaning "honourable, respectable, noble)

Any Administration, League, Program that will do that to children needs to be called out.

We have tried for 5 years of to correct, fix and help solve this problem.

They refused these kids.

This is the way they wanted it so Enjoy it.

Have I gone over to the Twilight Zone? Geezel pete how many times are we going to read this crap? Make it stop or just start a thread and get the mods to make it a sticky so you do not get carpel tunnel from typing it over and over and over.

JDOMAX, This is your post from August 27, 2011. I don't know what to think. Your a Camel Fan, your not a Camel fan. I'm with Clyde on this one.

" Positives:

1) Running game much improved in Week 2. Popp, Durham, and Walsh were a triple-threat and will continue to improve.

Here is a note to Camels and fans.

Durham Nkyfl player.

Walsh and Popp are Red Devil players.

If Campbell County is going to be competive, they need to get competive players out of a competive league.

I am have always been a Camel fan and i think Coach Lickert is a great coach.

Keep fighting. "

Why the change of heart and flip flopping?

The 8th grade team has 50 kids. They lost to NCC by 2 scores.

The NCC team took advantage of some bad mistakes that this team has not made any other time this year. If they play 10 times, CCMS 8th grade wins at least 7.

As for the 7th grade team, they were playing against primarily 8th grade NCC starters. They will hold their own in the small school division. I assure you.

The CCMS program is strong and will continue to play well this year.

The NCC team took advantage of some bad mistakes that this team has not made any other time this year. If they play 10 times, CCMS 8th grade wins at least 7.

As for the 7th grade team, they were playing against primarily 8th grade NCC starters. They will hold their own in the small school division. I assure you.

The CCMS program is strong and will continue to play well this year.

To say they would win 7 of 10 times is a pretty bold stretch considering NCC doubled up the score against you. Clearly it was all a gift and wasn't deserved. That mentality is why NCC kicks the Camels tail almost every year at every level. Some teams work hard while others think they are going to cruise.

Edited by Ram
Rule 8