Need a new coach -- Yeagle still wants to coach

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT BEECHWOOD I heard they just open up application process and from what I hear comming out of Ft Mitchell is the Coach Burnett and Coach Rash both are being considered for the Beechwood job. As far as Coach Yeagle goes he can coach from both sides of the ball and he sets his self up with some darn good coaches that know what he wants. Beleive me I have scouted Beechwood enough over the years and he does both very well. I wish him the best and wherever he goes he will make a great team coach wherever he is. JD

JD I know that your a big Noel fan but I think the Tigers can do better than him. If Bob doesn't want it I hope that they go outside of the program to get some new blood. I have one question. What about Greg Hergott?? Is he even considered for the job or is he not interested??

Sportsfan25, yes I am a big Noel fan and have been since I saw him play youth football, high school and college. He and the present staff including Hergott would make a great team. They have all been there for a long time and know what the strengths of each other are. They have worked very well together and think they could hit the ground running. Coach Yeagle let those coaches coach not just show up. I feel Noel has definitely put his time in and has coached at some very good schools prior to Beechwood. Noel is dedicated to Beechwood and will bring player's there as did Coach Yeagle. I think Coach Yeagle has lead his coaches to the point where they can be head coaches and that says alot for what he has done. I have so much respect for Coach Yeagle and the whole Beechwood coaching staff. I only wish them all the best of luck in the world. JD

Might have missed something in the thread,, But if there aren't any teaching openings available at Beechwood how will they attract a NEW coach??

The people most likely to get the job are already teaching there and were / are assistant coaches.

Might have missed something in the thread,, But if there aren't any teaching openings available at Beechwood how will they attract a NEW coach??

Hire from within.

Hire a coach that does not teach in the district. I believe the state legislature removed that requirement AGAINST the wishes of the KHSAA a few years ago.

Sportsfan25, yes I am a big Noel fan and have been since I saw him play youth football, high school and college. He and the present staff including Hergott would make a great team. They have all been there for a long time and know what the strengths of each other are. They have worked very well together and think they could hit the ground running. Coach Yeagle let those coaches coach not just show up. I feel Noel has definitely put his time in and has coached at some very good schools prior to Beechwood. Noel is dedicated to Beechwood and will bring player's there as did Coach Yeagle. I think Coach Yeagle has lead his coaches to the point where they can be head coaches and that says alot for what he has done. I have so much respect for Coach Yeagle and the whole Beechwood coaching staff. I only wish them all the best of luck in the world. JD

Where else has Coach Rash coached? Has he been at Beechwood very long?

Coach Rash coached at Moeller High School in Cincinnati. Is a product of Erlanger Lloyd High and Thomas More College of N. Ky. He also was the Head Baseball Coach at Beechwood before turning the program over to Coach Bob Myerhoff. He has paid his dues and is ready to take the Head coaching job either at Beechwood or possibly somewhere else. JD

Coach Rash coached at Moeller High School in Cincinnati. Is a product of Erlanger Lloyd High and Thomas More College of N. Ky. He also was the Head Baseball Coach at Beechwood before turning the program over to Coach Bob Myerhoff. He has paid his dues and is ready to take the Head coaching job either at Beechwood or possibly somewhere else. JD

Thank goodness he turned over the baseball job......................Beechwood can do better than anyone on the current staff. Time to clean house!!!!

Bring Bernie Barre back....If I'm not mistaken Coach Barre is a principal too !!