Dixie Heights 55 Highlands 45

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd give them the edge over Holmes' backcourt.

Holmes is not too shabby and on any given day it may be a battle, but I think the edge is in favor of Dixie when it comes to perimeter shooting. Chris Hayes is an awesome player for Holmes and would give anybody fits.

Hatton is as tough as nails and Trammel is so smooth and together make up the best back court in NKY!

IMO it is the front court that needs help. Hatton amd Trammel took game over but if Pike gets in foul trouble like tonight another team will make Rupp.

IMO it is the front court that needs help. Hatton amd Trammel took game over but if Pike gets in foul trouble like tonight another team will make Rupp.

And that would apply to all teams getting their big man in trouble.

Trammel was the difference in this game. Hatton had a nice game also. Stewart really took over the game in the 2nd half, they just had too much to overcome. Great effort by the 'Birds. congrats to Dixie. If Boone plays as well as they did tonight it will be a tossup. Downs and Trammel should put on a show.

Brandon Hatton scores 1000th point of career

Does anyone know the earliest a 9th Region player has reached his 1000th point? Doing this as a Freshman is downright amazing! While we're on the topic, who would be the top 5 9th Region all time scorers? I'm thinking that Scott Draud takes the Number 1 honors in the 9th, but who's likely to be 2,3,4, & 5?

Deano got a steal but turned it over.

What game were you watching...Deano made a great pass and the player dropped the ball. According to you this team only has two players, Stewart and Crowley.

It should have been a chest pass instead of a bounce pass...The bounce pass is hard to handle in that situation...

Let's assume he plays 90 more games and averages 20 points ending up at about 2800.

There would still be at least 30 people in front of him.

Oh well...I guess I was shooting for the stars for him...he is still fun to watch!

Hatton is averaging about 20 a game as a freshman. Imagine next year and the years to come. Come senior year he could very well be averaging 28-30pts. He still has some growing to do and he is flat out an amazement to watch.

Here's how far out in front King Kelly is. If Hatton averages 30 points per game for each of the next 3 seasons and gets 30 games in per season he would still be about 600 points short of King Kelly.

In other words, King Kelly's record will never be broken.

Here's how far out in front King Kelly is. If Hatton averages 30 points per game for each of the next 3 seasons and gets 30 games in per season he would still be about 600 points short of King Kelly.

In other words, King Kelly's record will never be broken.

My philosophy is never say never, however in this case...maybe never. What school and year did "The King" play?

Deano got a steal but turned it over.

What game were you watching...Deano made a great pass and the player dropped the ball. According to you this team only has two players, Stewart and Crowley.

It was a tough pass for Egan to handle period. Charge em both with the turnover I really don't care. The bottom line is they had a 2 on 1 and couldn't convert. It was a great steal otherwise.

Imo Carter New played pretty solid D on Trammel and Towles was effective on the offensive glass in the 2nd half. These two guys will be counted on next season.