Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals reportedly hire new offensive coordinator

Featured Replies

Now all we need is Kolb to be are QB!

 

I could be confusing you with someone else, but I thought you were a Cleveland fan...

 

No you are right. He has been a Cleveland fan, and now he is talking like he is a Bengals fan. I guess getting Jay Gruden made him want to switch haha.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any way the Bengals can get rid of Alexander now?????

No you are right. He has been a Cleveland fan, and now he is talking like he is a Bengals fan. I guess getting Jay Gruden made him want to switch haha.

 

Had Bengals season tickets for 15 years though.

Any way the Bengals can get rid of Alexander now?????

 

Unfortunately, I think Bratkowski is the only one who is going to be replaced.

No you are right. He has been a Cleveland fan, and now he is talking like he is a Bengals fan. I guess getting Jay Gruden made him want to switch haha.

 

I am not aloud to like more than one team?

I would love to see the Bengals go to a west coast style offense. From what I have heard there is a LOT of learning to do in that kind of offense. Are the current Bengals up to the task? Or will this take time, time that is running out on some Bengals careers (Palmer, Chad Johnson, Benson.......) Whatever the offense I just hope they can sustain some drives this year and keep the defense from being on the field all day long.

I've seen tons of comments about him lacking NFL experience but Brat had 20+ years of NFL experience and that didn't seem to do the trick.

Had Bengals season tickets for 15 years though.

 

I am not aloud to like more than one team?

 

Interesting that you decided to quote my comment two different times. Its like you didn't realize you already commented on it haha....Also yes your aloud to do whatever you want, however I believe this is the first time I have heard you talk about liking the Bengals. I remember reading a lot of that is why I like the Browns, and laughing when the Bengals have made mistakes, etc. I think most of us on here have noticed that, so was surprising to hear you now say you like them. :D

Is Brown setting himself up to get Jon when Marvin and Carson have another melt down this year or next?

 

Doubt Mike knows who Jon is.

West Coast Offense and he intends to "pound the ball". That is in tune with what Marvin wants. I wouldn't be suprised if they cleaned the cancers out at WR and leaned on Benson a ton next year.

I would love to see the Bengals go to a west coast style offense. From what I have heard there is a LOT of learning to do in that kind of offense. Are the current Bengals up to the task? Or will this take time, time that is running out on some Bengals careers (Palmer, Chad Johnson, Benson.......) Whatever the offense I just hope they can sustain some drives this year and keep the defense from being on the field all day long.

 

There is a lot of learning to do in the WCO, that playbook is pretty thick. I think thats the main reason that you dont see it in college football much, too difficult for most of the kids to pick up and not enough time to learn it.

There is a lot of learning to do in the WCO, that playbook is pretty thick. I think thats the main reason that you dont see it in college football much, too difficult for most of the kids to pick up and not enough time to learn it.

 

That is the opposite of what they are saying. They are saying that this system is much easier to pick up for younger players, than the current system the Bengals ran.

West Coast Offense and he intends to "pound the ball". That is in tune with what Marvin wants. I wouldn't be suprised if they cleaned the cancers out at WR and leaned on Benson a ton next year.

 

It sounds like they plan on having a good mixture of both. They have talked about how it is a system that they believe Palmer will be excited to be in, once he learns about it. They said it is a fun and aggresive attacking style that he likes to use. He also talked about how they will be able to pound the ball between the tackles. That is the one great thing about the West Coast offense, the pass helps set up the run. I look for them to come out really attacking teams early in the game and trying to get a lead. Then start pounding the ball, to shorten the game after. I am very excited to see how this plays out. Now if Palmer does what he says and retires if we don't trade him, then it will be a long year. However if he plays, then I think this could be a fun year.

That is the opposite of what they are saying. They are saying that this system is much easier to pick up for younger players, than the current system the Bengals ran.

 

I am not denying what is being said, but what is so hard about learning base run blocking and five yrd out audibles on 3rd and long?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.