In Class A who will get to 12 state titles first?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayfield had more talent than CC in 08 but CC played as a team. As long as we do that we will be ok.

CC is one of those teams that gets just about every ounce out of there players. Thats one thing I have always admired about them.

Beechwood seems to do that also.

Mayfield has not always gotten every ounce out of its players or played as a team.

Thankfully, the 2010 team did.

15 players is a lot for a single A team; however, I am just not so sure Beechwood is up for it anymore.

Not up for what!!??!! They beat the 2A champ and gave the 1A champ their toughest game of the playoffs. They are two years removed from back to back championships. You irritate the crap out of me with your negativism. Go off to the trophy room with a six pack and live in the past and leave the rest of us real Beechwood fans alone.

Not up for what!!??!! They beat the 2A champ and gave the 1A champ their toughest game of the playoffs. They are two years removed from back to back championships. You irritate the crap out of me with your negativism. Go off to the trophy room with a six pack and live in the past and leave the rest of us real Beechwood fans alone.

Ha ha I liked your comment I actually almost spit out my coors light reading that. What is the Tigers schedule like next year? The same teams?

Toothpick,

can you tell us about Russelville?

Spoke with their coach for a long time last night at the Boyle game, he is a former Mayfield guy, he says they lose alot for next year but have very good young classes in 8th and 9th grades ( i think those are the grades he said) and he is excited about thei future but just not next year. He is a heck of a coach and was humble but we all will have to pay attention to Rville

:thumb:

Beechwood should be the favorite next year with what they return.

They lose 10 seniors, but return the bulk of their talent in Cruse, Nussbaum (Joey and Max), Staten, Vocke, Davis, Erdman, and a talented junior to be class.

Ha ha I liked your comment I actually almost spit out my coors light reading that. What is the Tigers schedule like next year? The same teams?

Next year's schedule is going to be very different with some interesting challenges. The district will be smaller with re-alignment so that opens a couple of dates. I don't know that it is totally final yet but let's say ukfan#1 is going to be all over us in preseason next year. :lol:

lol...what negativism are you talking about? I don't drink and I believe that you are the one living in the past and looking at trophies, not I. Just like Guru stated a few months ago; Beechwood's better days could be behind them.

Oh yea; and I could care less that I irritate you.