Elisha Justice Receives Scholarship from Louisville

I guess now we don't have to listen to passtheball and loubball anymore about him being a walkon. He is now a scholarship player in the Big East and the only senior to sign major Division 1.

Congrats to Elisha!

I guess now we don't have to listen to passtheball and loubball anymore about him being a walkon. He is now a scholarship player in the Big East and the only senior to sign major Division 1.

Congrats to Elisha!

With all due respect, had Josh Sewell and Ricardo Johnson not committed and signed before their senior season started, I'm fairly confident that both also would have signed to play in a BCS conference.

It's also already been made public by both Elijah Pittman and Bob Huggins that Elijah will be playing in the Big East for West Va in 2 years when he finishes his stint at a JUCO. Ge'Lawn Guyn, Chad Jackson, and Dakotah Euton had offers to play in a BCS conference as well.

Again, congrats to Mr. Justice but let's not try to bring in other players and down play their accomplishments. A lot of kids commit to smaller programs...and honestly, I wouldn't consider Ohio U (where Ricardo Johnson signed) a small D1. They knocked off Big East power Georgetown in the first round and advanced farther than the Louisville Cardinals in the NCAA Tournament. :thumb:

Congrats to Elisha!

Oh sorry, I missed the heated recruiting battle that transpired that led to this late scholarship offer after Samuels left. Come on!

Looking at the scout.com site, Sewell is still a 2 star and Justice isn't even ranked so arguments can be made both ways.

Congrats to the kid but I agree with Walter and don't believe a late scholly offer from a school where he was already a walk-on suddenly vaults him over some of the other players in this class.

Congrats to Elisha!

Absolutely congrats to Justice! I am as happy for him as I was for Mark Krebs when he got his scholarship. It is great to see hard work rewarded.

Oh sorry, I missed the heated recruiting battle that transpired that led to this late scholarship offer after Samuels left. Come on!

Looking at the scout.com site, Sewell is still a 2 star and Justice isn't even ranked so arguments can be made both ways.

Congrats to the kid but I agree with Walter and don't believe a late scholly offer from a school where he was already a walk-on suddenly vaults him over some of the other players in this class.

Looking at Rivals.com Justice is a 3 star and Sewell is a no star.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Elisha-Justice-102297

I am not saying this to start some long arguement about who is better. I am simply saying that Justice signed a scholly with a Big East team and he was the only signee from Kentucky to sign Major D1

Looking at Rivals.com Justice is a 3 star and Sewell is a no star.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Elisha-Justice-102297

I am not saying this to start some long arguement about who is better. I am simply saying that Justice signed a scholly with a Big East team and he was the only signee from Kentucky to sign Major D1

UKYBBALL- IMO, Sewell(and Rico) are better than Justice and that's not going to change as I've seen them all play.

Congrats to Justice for the scholarship but I still think Sewell had the better season and is clearly the better player!

Congrats to Justice for the scholarship but I still think Sewell had the better season and is clearly the better player!

It hard to have better than an All "A" State Title (with MVP), Regional Title (with MVP), Sweet 16 State Title (with MVP), Mr. Basketball Award, Gatorade Player of the Year, and Scholarship from Louisville.