5-11 Thomas Jackson, Jeffersontown

6-1 Jarrod Polson, West Jessamine

6-4 James Berry, North Hardin

6-4 Jacob Russell, Anderson County

6-5 Darnell Davis, Hopkinsville

6-5 Dominique Hagans, Lafayette

6-8 Dakotah Euton, Scott County

Polson will make this team over Foster from Newport

It is a solid team. It's still nowhere close to the 2011 class in Indiana. Teague, Taylor, Chandler, Carlino, Dee and Jeremiah Davis, Plumlee, Zeller, Austin Ethrington and any of 15 or so more kids to fill out the last 4 or so slots? Yeah. Ugly...

Does your list include the 2 seven-foot twin towers that play on the Indiana Elite team or are they imports from another states???

Does your list include the 2 seven-foot twin towers that play on the Indiana Elite team or are they imports from another states???

There are no seven-foot twin towers on this years Indiana Elite team. There are the 2 I have listed below that is not on GT's list that does play for Indiana Elite. Maybe these are the two you are refering to.

Ajou, Cheir, 7-1High School:

Culver Academy

Leek, Deng, 6-11, High School: He is in a prep school, not sure where.

2010 is a down year for Indiana talent and an up year for KY, and it's still not going to be close. Only going to get worse in 2011 and 2012...

I dont think this is an up year for Kentucky, no players ranked nationally, and no major D1, only a handful of mid-majors.

I dont think this is an up year for Kentucky, no players ranked nationally, and no major D1, only a handful of mid-majors.

And outside of one or maybe two top 150 players here and there, that is about as good as it gets in KY over the last several years. The talent level in Indiana right now makes KY HS hoops look like child's play...

Didn't plan on it...which is why I was asking you.

No I am not going to be there. Was hoping someone would be able to update us on the try outs and who looks good. I am interested in seeing how the Louisville kids compare to the rest of the state.

Does anyone know if Josh Sewell is able to play? I heard recently that he had surgery on his thumb from an injury that happened early in this past years season.