81 members have voted

1. 1. Who survives and advances?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluto
Well lets say Cal took them becasue Wall, Cousins, and Patterson wanted him too, now that sounds better.

Ronald Reagan once said that it's amazing what you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.

I'm just glad that ALL of them are focused on the prize.

Who survives and why?

I think the 'Cats will win by 15+. Too big down low, even though Wake does have decent low post play. And the Cats are too quick in the open court.

81-66 Kentucky.

LRCW, you know what you got to do from here on out, right???

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

Wake Forest 77

Kentucky 72

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

Wake Forest 77

Kentucky 72

:thumb::lol:

Wake Forest 77

Kentucky 72

Good pick LRCW

Cats will win this game by 10 or more. I go by the John Wooden thoughts on basketball by who I always go with to win NCAA Championship. Coach Wooden said two most overrated things in basketball are experience and coaching. The most important thing is talent. Over last 10 years the team with the most talent has won the Championship 7 or 8 times. Kentucky has the most talent so I think they will win this game and also win the Championship. I wish all teams in the NCAA would try and run with the Cats only teams that would beat Cats in up and down game are in the NBA. This being said I'm a Florida Gator fan.

The more I read, the more worried I become. This kid Ish Smith is the real deal. He's a four year starter and last year Wake beat North Carolina with three of these starters. I think UNC was pretty good last year. This is not a good matchup for the cats at all. Smith is as quick as Wall and Aminu is a consensus top 10 pick in the NBA draft this year. Wake rebounds as well as anyone and the cats have been outrebounded a lot lately. One saving grace is that Smith is not a good shooter as he's 22% from three and 50% from the line, but he dishes out dimes like your Aunt Mary at a church festival. I can't pick against my cats, but this one goes down to the last possesion and pray it does not involve Ish Smith, because that has become his forte. I say UK moves on 66-65.