Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Wake Forest Predictions

Who survives and advances? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who survives and advances?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who survives and why?

 

I think the 'Cats will win by 15+. Too big down low, even though Wake does have decent low post play. And the Cats are too quick in the open court.

 

81-66 Kentucky.

 

LRCW, you know what you got to do from here on out, right???

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Cats chances much better now that it is Wake rather than Texas.

Agreed. I was dreading that UK-Texas matchup. Wake will be tough though.

I like the Cats chances much better now that it is Wake rather than Texas.

I feel the same way about Wake Forest instead of Texas. It would be ironic though if we all got the team we were hoping for and they jumped up and beat them.

Heard that when the team landed that Wall and Cuz took all the cell phones from the players, wanted everyone to be focused. They all turned them in, except one player had a extra he didn't turn over. They found out about it later and as a team decided this player needed to run, he did. Looks like the team is on a mission and trying to stay focused.

Heard that when the team landed that Wall and Cuz took all the cell phones from the players, wanted everyone to be focused. They all turned them in, except one player had a extra he didn't turn over. They found out about it later and as a team decided this player needed to run, he did. Looks like the team is on a mission and trying to stay focused.

 

I love it.

Heard that when the team landed that Wall and Cuz took all the cell phones from the players, wanted everyone to be focused. They all turned them in, except one player had a extra he didn't turn over. They found out about it later and as a team decided this player needed to run, he did. Looks like the team is on a mission and trying to stay focused.

 

Nice. All we need now is for the whole team to shave their heads. Was that '96 when they did that?

 

Cats by 15 or so.

Nice. All we need now is for the whole team to shave their heads. Was that '96 when they did that?

 

Cats by 15 or so.

They did it before the SEC tournament and went on to lose to Mississippi State in the finals pretty convincingly. We know the rest of the story, but until the hair started to resurface, the mojo was in limbo :D

They did it before the SEC tournament and went on to lose to Mississippi State in the finals pretty convincingly. We know the rest of the story, but until the hair started to resurface, the mojo was in limbo :D

 

Oh yeah I forgot about the SEC tourney loss w/ the hair. My bad, I was in about 2nd or 3rd grade then.:thumb:

  • Author

I predict a huge day for Boogie and Patterson. Not overly impressed with Wake Forest's inside game. That and hopefully Bledsoe can keep his hot streak going.

Heard that when the team landed that Wall and Cuz took all the cell phones from the players, wanted everyone to be focused. They all turned them in, except one player had a extra he didn't turn over. They found out about it later and as a team decided this player needed to run, he did. Looks like the team is on a mission and trying to stay focused.

 

I heard it was Wall and Pat, either way, it's awesome. They sure as heck looked focused last night.

I like the Cats chances much better now that it is Wake rather than Texas.

 

I think Kentucky would beat either by double digits. I'm just not that impressed by Texas or Wake. Both have some talent, but they can't put it together.

 

Despite what the experts say, UK got a nice draw.

Heard that when the team landed that Wall and Cuz took all the cell phones from the players, wanted everyone to be focused. They all turned them in, except one player had a extra he didn't turn over. They found out about it later and as a team decided this player needed to run, he did. Looks like the team is on a mission and trying to stay focused.

 

I had heard it was Wall and Patterson, but either way, this shows a great amount of leadership and focus. It certainly showed in their game performance.

I predict a huge day for Boogie and Patterson. Not overly impressed with Wake Forest's inside game. That and hopefully Bledsoe can keep his hot streak going.

 

Not to mention their habit of just dribbling the ball to the other team.

I believe it was Calipari who took the cell phones away.

 

— Calipari said today that he is taking the cell phones away from the players each night of the NCAA Tournament to avoid distractions. I would be perfectly fine with him doing the same thing for me as well.

 

LINK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.