Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Wake Forest Predictions

Who survives and advances? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who survives and advances?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Going on SSC's theory Kentucky should blow out Wake Forest. Don't see that happening.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I read, the more worried I become. This kid Ish Smith is the real deal. He's a four year starter and last year Wake beat North Carolina with three of these starters. I think UNC was pretty good last year. This is not a good matchup for the cats at all. Smith is as quick as Wall and Aminu is a consensus top 10 pick in the NBA draft this year. Wake rebounds as well as anyone and the cats have been outrebounded a lot lately. One saving grace is that Smith is not a good shooter as he's 22% from three and 50% from the line, but he dishes out dimes like your Aunt Mary at a church festival. I can't pick against my cats, but this one goes down to the last possesion and pray it does not involve Ish Smith, because that has become his forte. I say UK moves on 66-65.

 

Wouldn't you say the loss of Teague make this a totally different Wake team though? I don't think Wake will be able to score enough in the halfcourt on UK, but that's just me. I honestly think (win or lose) that UK has one of the easiest 2nd round opponents in the tourney now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.