Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Wake Forest Predictions

Who survives and advances? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who survives and advances?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I believe it was Calipari who took the cell phones away.

 

 

 

LINK

 

Way to ruin it with facts :irked:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to ruin it with facts :irked:

 

Well lets say Cal took them becasue Wall, Cousins, and Patterson wanted him too, now that sounds better.

Well lets say Cal took them becasue Wall, Cousins, and Patterson wanted him too, now that sounds better.

 

Ronald Reagan once said that it's amazing what you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.

 

I'm just glad that ALL of them are focused on the prize.

Who survives and why?

 

I think the 'Cats will win by 15+. Too big down low, even though Wake does have decent low post play. And the Cats are too quick in the open court.

 

81-66 Kentucky.

 

LRCW, you know what you got to do from here on out, right???

 

 

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

 

Wake Forest 77

 

Kentucky 72

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

 

Wake Forest 77

 

Kentucky 72

 

:thumb::lol:

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

 

Wake Forest 77

 

Kentucky 72

Good pick LRCW

Be close for a while but UK will pull it out and move on to the next weekend, which I don't think will be as kind to UK.

The season comes to a disappointing end as the Cats shoot 1-23 from 3 point land, and RockPride lets all of the Wildcat fans that have been putting down Duke and the ACC all year have it.

 

Wake Forest 77

 

Kentucky 72

 

Thank you!!! :thumb:

I think the game will be close in the first half,but the Cats will pull away in the 2nd half and win by 21.

Cats will win this game by 10 or more. I go by the John Wooden thoughts on basketball by who I always go with to win NCAA Championship. Coach Wooden said two most overrated things in basketball are experience and coaching. The most important thing is talent. Over last 10 years the team with the most talent has won the Championship 7 or 8 times. Kentucky has the most talent so I think they will win this game and also win the Championship. I wish all teams in the NCAA would try and run with the Cats only teams that would beat Cats in up and down game are in the NBA. This being said I'm a Florida Gator fan.

Kentucky 82-70.

The more I read, the more worried I become. This kid Ish Smith is the real deal. He's a four year starter and last year Wake beat North Carolina with three of these starters. I think UNC was pretty good last year. This is not a good matchup for the cats at all. Smith is as quick as Wall and Aminu is a consensus top 10 pick in the NBA draft this year. Wake rebounds as well as anyone and the cats have been outrebounded a lot lately. One saving grace is that Smith is not a good shooter as he's 22% from three and 50% from the line, but he dishes out dimes like your Aunt Mary at a church festival. I can't pick against my cats, but this one goes down to the last possesion and pray it does not involve Ish Smith, because that has become his forte. I say UK moves on 66-65.

UK by 7.

I think UK will "Land the plane" :lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.