What Beer/Wine are you are tasting right now?

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I was drinking on some Bell's Two Hearted Ale.

I was working in the Kalamazoo, MI area last week. I made a trip to Bell's Brewery and the place is awesome. They had about 10 to 12 beers on tap that they don't even distribute. I wanted to try all of them but there would have been no way I would have been walking out of that place after that many brews.

I was not familiar with Bell's until a few weeks ago. Had the Oberon Ale which was tasty.

I was not familiar with Bell's until a few weeks ago. Had the Oberon Ale which was tasty.

If you like wheat beers then you can't get much better than Oberon. Oberon and Two Hearted Ale are two of Bells' best brews. If your a hop head like myself they have another double hopped beer coming out in Decemberish called Hop Slam. And let me tell you, the hops in that SLAM you. Thats all you taste.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been on a Yuengling kick for some time now... That run is over, there’s a new beer in my life and her name is Stella Artois. I've had it before but never enjoyed it like i have the last few weeks. It has a 5% ABV (more than yuengling) and is as smooth as any beer I've ever had. IMO it is the perfect summer beer and if you haven’t tried it, you should.

My regular watering hole sometimes sells mini-pitchers of Stella for $3.25. Regular price is $4.50, which is still a sweet deal.

My regular watering hole sometimes sells mini-pitchers of Stella for $3.25. Regular price is $4.50, which is still a sweet deal.

I'm not sure what it is about my taste for beer that has changed (maybe just age) but recently I've been hooked on Stella and have wanted nothing else. I'm not sure how many ounces are in those mini pitchers but that sounds like a great deal. If I'm ever near there, we'll have to partake in a few of those...