What Beer/Wine are you are tasting right now?

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing better than a Margretia on the beach which is what I am doing right now in Marco Island Florida did I mention it's 80 and sunny.

I love Marco. Grew up taking spring breaks there. Would love to go back and see how much it has changed. The plane ride from Miami was always the real treat.

I love Marco. Grew up taking spring breaks there. Would love to go back and see how much it has changed. The plane ride from Miami was always the real treat.

Flew into Ft.Myers and drove a little less than an hour. It is the best beach in Florida just beautiful and about as far south on the gulf as you can go. I am staying at the Marriott Resort and It is perfect. Going to hate to come back home.

Yuengling Lager
I've gotten so, that's all I drink any more. Have at least a 6 pack chilling in the fridge all of the time. Go to the American Legion Post 152 with my father (82) for a few every Sunday. It's our father/son thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a Becks.Poured into a glass this beer has a huge head.

It has a good taste but I love my Newcastle much more.

I purchesed these beers for the bottles.They come in a green bottle.

Newcastle comes in a clear bottle,I need the green and brown bottles for my home brew.So no more Newcastle for a couple of more weeks.:irked::D