Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pthsfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pthsfan

  1. Guilty. Heading up from Murray after work this afternoon to watch the game with my grandfather.
  2. That was a great football team, I was proud to be a member of the team. Boyle also had a phenomenal team that season. I still believe that the state championship was decided that night in Paducah. Congrats to PT this season, makes me happy to see the alma mater doing well.
  3. Im going to head to Mayfield to watch on Friday. I voted PT, I know nothing about either team this year. Ill be there Friday night.
  4. While I do think PT has an excellent program, it's hard to argue that they have the #1 program in the state never having won a state title...
  5. PT played a good game. They had some trouble scoring in the first quarter, but they pulled it together when they needed to.
  6. I believe Coach Wyatt will make an excellent football coach. I am certain that Wyatt will get more kids out there and they will be in TOP shape come game time. He is also a great motivator and is highly respected at Paducah Tilghman HS.
  7. It seems as though Randy Wyatt is the most likely... I did hear that Haskins put his name in for the job
  8. I talked to Daniel yesterday and he said that the only way he would be ready to pitch for Post 31 is if they make it into the World Series.
  9. Congrats to both the boys and girls track teams of Paducah Tilghman High School!!! 8 in row for the girls and 7 in a row for the boys :dancingpa
  10. Jones is an outstanding player that I think sometimes goes unnoticed. He was throwing in the low 90s this season.
  11. Most kids that age around here (Western KY) play Jr. Legion and some play up on Sr. Legion
  12. I can't believe that neither St. Mary or Heath are in the top 50
  13. Tilghman loses Cole McKeel (Guard #15), Eric Hutcherson (Guard #12), and David Jones (Forward #35). They should be a solid team next season. I see no reason that they won't be back at Rupp next year.
  14. He's only a soph this year. Tilghman returns a lot of talent next season and with everyone in the region losing a lot PT should be back at Rupp next year. Tilghman is also gaining a transfer next year.
  15. Another thing I didnt understand was why Steig took Bryon Wright out of the game. Wright dove for a loose ball and got the jump ball, then he was taken out. He was also Tilghman's only outside threat, but for the last 3:30 of the game Wright was on the bench.
  16. That was probably the worst game Ive seen Tilghman play all year. Why Steig didn't try to put more dpressure on Hill in the perimeter is beyond me. Hill hit at least 3 3-pointers wide open. Holmes played the better ball game, Tilghman didn't deserve to win this game and have no one to blame but themselves.
  17. 1) PT has 3 guys that can come in off the bench and they won't lose a step. Bryon Wright came in off the bench and put up 23 points in the first round of the regional tournament. Jeffery Williams will come in and run the point and is very tough defensively and is a threat from the 3-point line. Buchanan will come in and add a lot of physical play. While he won't put up many points he will give 110% while on the floor. 2) I dont know anything about Holmes but PT upset the #3 team in Illinois at the Centralia Holiday Tournament. And played several top teams a westsider stated above. 3) PT is capable of playing a physical game. So I really don't think that will be a problem for them.
  18. I wish i could have stayed to see him play. I haven't heard one negative thing about him.... sounds like a good player
  19. They fell to Paducah St. Mary last night (83-82, i believe in OT).
  20. PT beat Rockcastle County in the opening round of 02.
  21. From Paducah Tilghman High School I know of two: Kurt Barber played for the NY Jets George Wilson has played for the Bills and the Lions
  22. They were up by 14 and then collapsed in the second half... No first downs. But after that point, you're right we didnt stand a chance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.