Gillispie out for late night golfing trip

ddky1970

The article also said he had to use the door for balance, they could smell the alcohol, and that he was slurring his speech.

Did someone mention "The Door"

Memphis Fox 13 News was last seen outside the Lawrenceburg Jailhouse. Here's the shot of the live feed. memphis.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw this on the morning news. I like the video of Gillispie walking out of the police station and the officer lets the door go,it hits Gillispie, who is in handcuffs about falls down.

Where's a link to that video?

Wow, Gillispie picked up for DUI in Anderson County on 127 at 2:45a.m Thursday morning. He told state police that him and his passenger had been golfing.

He (Otis Clyde Gillispie) also told them that only had two drinks. I believe him, the problem was they probably kept filling those two glasses up :ohbrother:. I am sure that Andy and Barney had his cell ready for him.

KSR is reporting that Billy G is currently residing in Texas & was in town for settlement negotiations with Kentucky...
This should really help his case. :lol:

Maybe he was just looking for Eddie's (Sutton) Bar and Grill, he heard from Pitino that they had a cute bleached blonde waitres named Karen that he could look up.

He pleaded not guilty... Really? :lol:

He said "but "Occifer"... hiccupp.... I want you to know...hiccupp .... that I haven't dropped a drink all night".

I hope he has invested well because he isn't going to land any Major D1 jobs anytime soon.
Maybe not a job at a high profile school, but imo he will go to a place like a couple that he was at before Texas A&M....low profile, hometown good ole boy Texas schools.

Yes, he is an idiot.....a dream job at a place like U.K. and basically drank it away.:rolleyes:

I feel for Coach Gillispie and hope he gets the help he needs.
In a way I do to (feel for him) but imo a person has to want help. I don't think that he would say he has a problem. Most alcoholics/addicts don't think they do.BCG imo will have to hit rock bottom before he realizes it, if then. JMO