Gillispie out for late night golfing trip

ddky1970

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is sad. He has some serious issues. I said when he got hired that if he gets another DUI he should be fired. I can't figure out why he would still be in Kentucky. I think the guy has some serious issues. This is what, his 3rd DUI. He should have his licence evoked.

No, he does not have any DUI's at the time being, unless you count the charge from last night.

He has been arrested for a DUI on two (now three) separate instances; however, in the 1st one the charges were dismissed. In the 2nd, he pled guilty to a lesser charge of reckless driving.

It remains to be seen how this third scenario unfolds.

Would have been hilarious if Alan Cutler was waiting for him and chased him out the door.:lol::lol:

I thought the same thing. :lol:

I guess when you are no longer UK's coach, those DUI/AI stops become tickets instead of rides home?

Is there any evidence that Billy G was ever driving inebriated and stopped while he was the coach? Or is this just speculation?

KSR is reporting that Billy G is currently residing in Texas & was in town for settlement negotiations with Kentucky...

Ehhhhh why don't I play golf while I'm back in town. I'm not disputing why he was here but why in the world would you be driving(drunk) at 2:45 a.m. in the morning. I know the answer, he is very stupid!! I hope he has invested well because he isn't going to land any Major D1 jobs anytime soon.

He pleaded not guilty... Really? :lol:

Of course.

Gillispie did the right thing, in terms of saving any case that he may have in court.

And no, I'm not condoning drinking & driving.

The article says that he had a difficult time opening the trunk. Trunks on Mercedes are tricky...seriously.

Ehhhhh why don't I play golf while I'm back in town. I'm not disputing why he was here but why in the world would you be driving(drunk) at 2:45 a.m. in the morning. I know the answer, he is very stupid!! I hope he has invested well because he isn't going to land any Major D1 jobs anytime soon.

Can you invest in Kentucky bourbon makers? Are they publicly traded companies?

Of course.

Gillispie did the right thing, in terms of saving any case that he may have in court.

And no, I'm not condoning drinking & driving.

The article says that he had a difficult time opening the trunk. Trunks on Mercedes are tricky...seriously.

The article also said he had to use the door for balance, they could smell the alcohol, and that he was slurring his speech.