Gillispie out for late night golfing trip

ddky1970

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is a smart guy. He refused the Breathe test and the field test. Yes he will lose his Drivers License for 90 days for refusing to test, but it will be almost impossible to convict him of DUI. He just needs to ride it out and enjoy the millions of dollars he will get from UK.

He is a smart guy. He refused the Breathe test and the field test. Yes he will lose his Drivers License for 90 days for refusing to test, but it will be almost impossible to convict him of DUI. He just needs to ride it out and enjoy the millions of dollars he will get from UK.

In Kentucky, I think that is that you lose your license for 90 days for refusing the breathalyzer and field sobriety test if you are a first time offender.

Billy Clyde is a third time offender.

I think he ought to loose his license for a long time and be forced to go to an alcohol diversion/rehab program and get his life together.

What a loser...a drunk and a cowboys fan.

He is obviously not the typical "America's Team" fan. He is giving the Cowboys a bad name by wearing a Dallas shirt.

Rumor has it that Pitino supplied all the liquor so he would get caught and take some of the heat away from Ricky P.

Billy G and Ricky P are both LOSERS!

In Kentucky, I think that is that you lose your license for 90 days for refusing the breathalyzer and field sobriety test if you are a first time offender.

Billy Clyde is a third time offender.

I think he ought to loose his license for a long time and be forced to go to an alcohol diversion/rehab program and get his life together.

Sorry but BCG doesn't have a DUI conviction.

Come on Buckett. You make it sound like all of this was A ok. :puke:

Wow, Gillispie picked up for DUI in Anderson County on 127 at 2:45a.m Thursday morning. He told state police that him and his passenger had been golfing.

Do they sell beer at putt putt golf courses? That could explain it. :D

Come on Buckett. You make it sound like all of this was A ok. :puke:

Not at all, I lost a close friend in a wreck because of a person under the influence.

I am just saying he is experienced in knowing how to get out of the mess. I for one think the state is not tough enough on those convicted of DUI.

Not at all, I lost a close friend in a wreck because of a person under the influence.

I am just saying he is experienced in knowing how to get out of the mess. I for one think the state is not tough enough on those convicted of DUI.

Ok, I gotcha. :thumb: And I agree they need to be tougher on those convicted as long as they don't look the other way on some.