Jared Prickett is the new manager of the KBA

SHS Future

I have heard Jared Prickett has taken over management of the Kentucky Basketball Academy in Lexington. It's great to have a former Wildcat helping to develop the grassroots of Kentucky basketball. Big things are in the works for central Kentucky!!

:ylsuper::banana::clap:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 years of college (remember he redshirted) works for me.:D

So, no real qualifications?

The whole "scholarship for life" deal extended to ex-UK players is a joke. Classic example of the good-ol-boy system that has held this state back for most of its 217 years.

The whole "scholarship for life" deal extended to ex-UK players is a joke. Classic example of the good-ol-boy system that has held this state back for most of its 217 years.

I don't know what kind of qualifications he has. He does have a college degree. I have no idea what hes been doing for a living. Unless you know something I don't why criticize something you know nothing about?

Truth is, you really dont know what his qualifications are, as evidenced in post #4

Does he have any real qualifications other than "ex-UK player?"

What is the job description for the manger of the KBA? Do you know who the other applicants were, and what their qualifications were?