Kentucky @ Florida Predictions 3/7

gamer31

Who wins?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I just heard from someone on the "inside" about some of BCG's tactics leading into this game. I find what he is doing since the Georgia loss to be very disturbing and I think its safe to say that Kentucky will lose this crucial game tomorrow. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge Wildcat fan and have always been a homer - so for me to say that, must mean that he is doing something really bizarre.

What are you talking about?

BCG's tactics leading into this game? What tactics?

What are you talking about?

BCG's tactics leading into this game? What tactics?

You can PM me if you want specifics, but the quick summary is that Gillispie has lost most of his team and what he is doing is NOT going to bring them back. The Cats are in trouble.

Usually if I go against what everyone says on this site I win. It looks like the Cats might win. But I have heard that Gillispie has lost most of the team. I don't know what is going to happen with this team anymore. I have said that for 3 weeks now. This Kentucky team had cost me this year.

You are way off base...

How is that? I'm just telling you what a good friend of mine sees every day. How does that make me way off base? I'm pretty sure something went wrong in losing 7 out of 10 games, including argueably the worst loss in the last 10 years.