Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Florida Predictions 3/7

Who wins? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just heard from someone on the "inside" about some of BCG's tactics leading into this game. I find what he is doing since the Georgia loss to be very disturbing and I think its safe to say that Kentucky will lose this crucial game tomorrow. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge Wildcat fan and have always been a homer - so for me to say that, must mean that he is doing something really bizarre.

 

What are you talking about?

 

BCG's tactics leading into this game? What tactics?

What are you talking about?

 

BCG's tactics leading into this game? What tactics?

 

You can PM me if you want specifics, but the quick summary is that Gillispie has lost most of his team and what he is doing is NOT going to bring them back. The Cats are in trouble.

You can PM me if you want specifics, but the quick summary is that Gillispie has lost most of his team and what he is doing is NOT going to bring them back. The Cats are in trouble.

 

You are way off base...

Usually if I go against what everyone says on this site I win. It looks like the Cats might win. But I have heard that Gillispie has lost most of the team. I don't know what is going to happen with this team anymore. I have said that for 3 weeks now. This Kentucky team had cost me this year.

Florida by 8

You are way off base...

 

How is that? I'm just telling you what a good friend of mine sees every day. How does that make me way off base? I'm pretty sure something went wrong in losing 7 out of 10 games, including argueably the worst loss in the last 10 years.

I haven't picked the cats to win many this year. I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this game.

 

UK by 6

 

UK 79

UF 73

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.